Title Leonardo Direction et les Plateformes de Direction Projettent
Project Number UK/08/LLP-LdV/VETPRO/163005
Project Type Mobilité - personnels de l'enseignement et de la formation professionnelle VETPRO
Individual Participation Impossible
• To encourage greater exchange among curriculum managers, tutors/deliverers and students/clients, Awarding Bodies and businesses;
• To highlight the profile of management education on both a national and international level showcasing educational developments within business, management and leadership;
• To promote a greater understanding and level of knowledge of the recent trends that have taken place in relation to teaching/learning in FE/HE educational sector and to prepare the tutors and students for the future expansion of the role of blended learning eg on-line, informal and formal, in this field;
• To develop a new level 4/5 qualification in the field of leadership and management responding to the above Report and so upskill those in the workplace to meet the challenges of this growing economy; and
• To promote Talent Management of all citizens in Europe.
The study visit will take place in Prague at a major Management & Leadership Training Centre (T&CC Training and Consulting Centre) based in Prague. The Co-ordinator for the Institute of Leadership and Management for Ireland will be part of the team. It is hoped that this study visit will take place in the Autumn of 2008.
The project will encompass a fact finding visit to develop greater awareness and subsequent application of:
• Current educational practices, with particular reference to all aspects of management and leadership curriculum;
• Current delivery practices;
• Examination of the engagement between training/education providers and employers including how skills needs are identified and responsive solutions designed and delivered to meet clients’ needs;
• Gain a greater perspective of international business and management training needs in an increasingly global environment;
• Understand the economic, political and legal climate of the clients undertaking Leadership and Management in the Czech Republic as Duch nationalities are now working and studying Leadership and Management in Northern Ireland’s Colleges; and
• Seek to development new qualifications jointly in Leadership and Management which are transnational.
The key staff members involved in this project come from the SRC Business Administration Faculty. The group will also include the ILM Manager for all Ireland, Mr Mike Crothers. This is a unique partnership between Education, Training and a key Awarding Body for Management and Leadership that has centres in Ireland, UK and Europe.
Formation tout au long de la vie
Formation ouverte et à distance
Information et Communication