Title Q-mobil- Quality assurance of European mobility on the basis of EQARF, shown in the transfer of an additional qualification for intercultural competence
Project Number DE/10/LLP-LdV/TOI/147326
Product Quality criteria and guidelines
Title Quality criteria and guidelines
Product Type procedure for the analysis and prognosis of the vocational training requirement
Marketing Text The project team, together with the scientific guidance, developed indicators, criteria and guidelines based on the circle of European quality assurance framework (EQAVET) to implement the quality requirements of European mobility.
The strategic basement of the toolbox consist of the aims, criteria and indicators of planning, implementation, evaluation and revision of European mobilities. That means that they include all phases of the EQAVET process.
- serve as quality standards and guidelines for participants and organisers of European mobility
- are benchmark for the validation of planning, implementation, evaluation and revision of European mobilities and at the same time
- benchmark the development of the Q-mobile toolbox
- trainers and supervisors
- practitioners of European mobility
- stakeholder(IHK, HWK, Agentur für Arbeit, Unions)
Result The criteria and guidelines are important for transfering the requirements of EQAVET on level where they easy to use and to apply.
Area of application
- educational sector
- all parts of school-, vocational and further education
- small and medium sized companies
Product Languages German