Project Type Innovationsentwicklung
Country EU-Zentralisierte Projekte
Marketing Text Das Mol@M Projekt zielt die Fortbildung der Kentnisse über die verschiedenen EU Arbeitsmärkte von Karriereberatern, die in in Berufschulen und Jugendzentren, Arbeitsämtern und anderen Organisationen arbeiten. Diese Fortbildung wird durch ein Interaktives Tool durchgeführt. Es handelt sich hierbei um eine Ergänzung zu bestehenden Instrumenten wie u.a. EURES oder Euroguidance. Zusätzlich bietet dieses Tool praktische Informationen über die örtlichen Vorschriften und Praktiken in Bezug auf den Arbeitsmarkt und der lokalen Job-Kultur an, darunter auch Immigrationsfälle.
Mobility has become an important policy issue in the European Union. The Report on the Concrete Future Objectives of Education and Training Systems (Stockholm European Council, 2001) indicated guidance to facilitate mobility for learning and employment in Europe as a priority area for development. Career counseling and guidance are especially important for job seekers that have limited access to other information sources on employment, for example Internet. This group includes especially people with lower qualifications (Eurostat) who are also more subject to growing unemployment (CEDEFOP). For them and also for other job-seekers European migration for employment could often be an option. In practice, however, European mobility for employment is not always supported in career guidance in the home countries often due to lack of awareness and/or practical knowledge by councilors. Therefore, the project aims to equip career guidance professionals in VET schools and youth centres, labour offices, etc. with expanded knowledge on other EU labour markets, so that they can help and encourage European emigration for employment purposes. This will be done by providing this target group with an Interactive Tool (including e-Learning contents) on practical information on local rules and practices related to job markets and local job-culture of the involved EU countries.
The project will count with the involvement of the target group in several project activities (training needs analysis of the target group, content building workshops and pilot tests) ensuring that the Tool is adapted and customized to existing needs at a European level. The Interactive Tool will be accessible on a DVD as well as through a web link from the project website and through an independent URL. The online Interactive Tool will remain accessible after the project conclusion to any target group members and interested actors to maximise the exploitation of the product at a European level.
Mol@M aims to expand career councillors´ knowledge working in VET schools and youth centres, labour offices and other organisations about other EU labour markets by providing them with an Interactive Tool. This tool is to be complementary to existing instruments such as EURES, Euroguidance, etc. and provide practical information on local rules and practices related to job markets and local job-culture, including also cases on immigration. This tool will raise awareness of European mobility as an option for employment within the target group and enable these professionals to encourage and help especially lower-skilled unemployed people and young lower-qualified people migrate to another EU country with the aim to get a job providing the necessary knowledge before these beneficiaries depart to another country.
Thus the project also aims to contribute to:
• Encouraging European mobility
• Expanding employment opportunities to low skilled citizens
• Improving the quality of vocational training to guidance professionals
• Expanding career counselling and guidance to a European level
The specific aims of the projects to achieve the above general objectives are to:
1. Characterize the labour market of 6 EU countries and identify the entities supporting employability in these countries and the training needs of the professionals that work in these institutions;
2. Identify the main challenges immigrants have to surpass when decide to work in another EU country;
3. Research practical information to fill the knowledge gaps of guidance professionals and knowledge needs of the indirect target groups (job seekers especially with low qualifications) about mobility to other EU countries for career purposes;
4. Develop an Interactive Tool, including e-Learning contents, addressed to the direct target group to expand their knowledge about other EU labour markets;
5. Test and improve the tool;
6. Disseminate and exploit project results to the target group members and to the general public.
Berufsorientierung und -beratung
Sectors Erbringung von Sonstigen Dienstleistungen
Unterlagen für offenen Unterricht
Verfahren zur Analyse und Prognose des Berufsbildungsbedarfes