Title I CARE Evaluierung und Erkennung der informellen Kompetenzen für die Beschäftigung
Project Number 2010-1-IT1-LEO05-01008
Project Type Innovationstransfer
Marketing Text Das wichtigste Ziel des Projektes I CARE ist die Forderung der Erkennung und der Zertifizierung der in formellen wie informellen Zusammenhängen erworbenen Kompetenzen, insbesondere in Bezug auf Dienste in der Sozialpflege (Kindermädchen, Alten- und Behindertenpfleger, usw.) und Dienste für die Beschäftigung in Italien und Rumänien.
I CARE aimed at promoting innovative procedures for the recognition and certification of competences acquired in non-formal and informal learning settings and for the transparency of qualifications, within common framework such as EQF and ECVET, and with specific focus on the “white jobs” and the profession of caregiver.
On the results of the project “TIPEIL - Transfer of an Innovative Portfolio to Evaluate Informal Learning” (LLP – LDV 2007-2009), I CARE intended to:
- transferring to the Public Employment Services (PES) in Italy and Romania an innovative procedure for the recognition of non-formal and informal competences, i.e. the methodology of the digital portfolio and its supporting web based platform
- integrating such methodology into a Model for the assessment and certification of non-formal and informal competences, related to the caregiver. The exchange of European best practices (The Netherlands and United Kingdom) and the analysis of the procedures and instruments used in the PES were crucial here
Staff (guidance/tutors) of the PES in Italy and Romania.
Decision makers in the field of definition of training standards, competences and professional qualifications; organizations /services working in the recognition and certification of competences, information, guidance, consultancy and matching of demand and offer of labour.
The transfer of the methodology of the digital portfolio and the web based platform to the PES in Italy and Romania was developed in the first year of the project through:
- Training workshops for the transfer of the methodology of the digital portfolio and of the web based platform directed to the staff of the PES in Italy and Romania
- Development of the digital portfolios by the staff with the caregivers
- Translation in Romanian of the web based platform, the Methodological Manual and Technical Guidelines
Also, I CARE defined the standards of competences of the profession of caregiver.
During the second year of project implementation, the partnership has elaborated, validated and transferred a Model for the assessment and certification of non formal and informal competences according to the following steps:
- Validation of the standards of competences of the profession of caregiver
- Formulation and validation of the Model
- Training workshops for the PES in Italy and Romania
I CARE developed communication, monitoring, evaluation, and management activities.
Anerkennung, Transparenz, Zertifizierung
Sectors Gesundheits- und Sozialwesen
Beschreibung neuer Berufsprofile
Transparenz und Zertifizierung
Main products of the project were:
- Updated database of digital portfolios (related to the selected white jobs, i.e. caregiver)
- Methodological Manual, Technical Guidelines and Web Based Platform in Romanian Language
- Standards of competences of the selected white jobs, i.e. caregiver
- Assessment and certification Model (related to the selected white jobs, i.e. caregiver)•
- Short Report with recommendations related to the use of the results in the recognition and certification of competences. It includes the 2 national reports (Italy and Romania) and their comparison;
- Model for the assessment and certification of the competences of the jobs identified (IT/ENG/ROM)
- Standards of the competences of the jobs identified - fiches
- Final version of the Platform: integrated with database for the recording of occupational profiles, their standards of competences and their levels of possession/command;
- Monitoring and Evaluation Plan + Monitoring Reports and Final internal monitoring and evaluation report
- Project web site, Project brochure and newsletter;
National Information Seminars, Final conference and publication