Title European web portal for information and positioning on jobs and qualifications in Computers and Mechatronics within the Lifelong Learning.
Project Number 2009-1-FR1-LEO05-07445
Project Type Transfer of Innovation
Marketing Text EUROPOLYTEC is a website for information and guidance on careers and qualifications in Computer and Mechatronics in a process of learning throughout life, based on the relationship university / enterprise, which facilitates professional integration.
The project EUROPOLYTEC:
- The European competencies framework on trades of mechatronics is available on the website of the Europolytec association as a document http://www.asso-europolytec.eu/. This competencies framework is also available in the mechatronics section of the site. It has allowed describing the courses and jobs following a single framework.
- The multilingual website combines information, guidance, employability and engineering skills. There are videos that allow depending on the target (public, companies and training centers) to know the features of the web portal.
- The methodology and the help tool for building professional project is available and accessible at any time through secure access with password.
- There is access to an professional staff e-portfolio to capitalize on and formalize in particular skills acquired in both areas.
- On the website of the association http://www.asso-europolytec.eu/ is available the study that specifies the establishment conditions of a common training in Mechatronics (Common digital device for training and qualification in mechatronics)
Description EUROPOLYTEC (available in German, Spanish, Romanian and French) supply job seekers, employees and young people first professional integration with all the information and tools necessary to build their career in the areas of computer science and mechatronics. It links the job competencies to the trades training in ICT and mechatronics. It is a partnership space university / enterprise.
Open and distance learning
Professional, Scientific and Technical Activities
Information and Communication
description of new occupation profiles
- A site for the dissemination of works with the european competencies framework about jobs of mechatronics and study for a joint offer multilingual mechatronics. This site (http://www.asso-europolytec.eu/) is an intranet with virtual office to manage the association created during the project for sustainability
- The tool for the construction of its own professional project with tools for description of job and training skills
- Information necessary to achieve their career plans in each country of the project
- An area of partnership university / enterprise
- A professional staff e-portfolio is proposed to capitalize and formalize skills