Title Accompanying Measures for Leonardo Mobility Projects
Project Number 510618-LLP-1-2010-1-IT-LEONARDO-LAM
Project Type Accompanying measures
Individual Participation Not possible
Country EU-Centralised Projects
The project itself is an exploitation and dissemination of the Leonardo da Vinci program results, for what the transnational mobility is concerned. The exploitation plan is then integral to the project type.
Taking into consideration the project wide geographical range and the diversity of languages of the partnership, the best dissemination methodologies are the web and the in loco actions carried out by the partners and institution.
The project is also innovative because it connects different activities altogether in a chronologically linked way with the aim to:
1. improve the visibility of LdV Projects and
2. promote the projects achieved results and the transnational mobility actions. Is it innovative also in the use of updated methodologies and tools which will be adapted to the surveys implementation and the dissemination specific needs.
The project ACMEmob will develop accompanying actions in order to promote the LdV programme’s objectives and the results of the projects carried out by the partners.
The acronym of the project is from the Greek language. It has been choose because it is full of meaning related to the activities to be carried out. The Greek word ακQή, in a literal translation, means flower of age, youth, energy, but also apex, extremity, climax. Moving into a non literal level, it could be translated as "rigorous criticism”.
We started from this point to identify the activities of this project:
- Conduct a critical research about the mobility activities carried out by the involved partners since 2005;
- Analyze the obtained data in order to find the strengths and weaknesses of the undertaken actions;
- Create an effective communication and information system to disseminate the results of the investigation in the observed territories;
- Encourage, make available and emphasize the LdV mobility programme activities.
According to this assumptions, the project includes the following activities: 1) the creation of a research-action to be conducted in all areas involved, aimed to obtain data about the projects, in terms of quality and quantity;
2) identification and implementation of measures for effective information and dissemination to promote the results and the visibility of the LdV programme at all the involved levels (participants, companies, institutions, schools, universities).
The project counts on a wide, well- structured and heterogeneous partnership, with a great experience in project management in the European transnational mobility field. IDI will be the managing authority and Integra Consultoria the co-ordinating body.
The project will run from January 2011 to December 2011 and will last 12 months.
The project will gather data on the achieved results of the mobility actions realised from the partners from 2005 to now. Each year many young people participate to the LdV mobility actions, so it is important to conduct a deep cognitive survey, after a certain period of time, in order to understand if and at what level these activities have brought real direct and indirect added value to the involved target (not only the participants, but also the hosting enterprises).
So the project activities move in different directions in order to bring improvement into the qualitative offer of the future mobility projects: - show a particular attention with regard to the mobility projects participants;
- put in evidence the strong and weak aspects of the whole system;
- underline the actions still to be implemented;
- bring data which become a database for more effective future interventions;
- put in place informative actions for the improvement of the future mobility actions and their achieved results visibility.
In order to to analyze the indicators which allow to evaluate the efficiency of the carried out projects and the made investments, the project will focus on the comprehension of which are the activities to be improved in future projects also thanks to communicative and informative activities which will be carried out in the concerned territories and will have as secondary effect the LdV programme transnational mobility promotion.
Utilization and distribution of results
Information and Communication
Other Service Activities
Administrative and Support Service Activities
Product Types website
- Project Management report;
- Monitoring questionnaires for participants, enterprises and partners;
- Start up meeting report;
- Material of the video-interviews realisation;
- Intermediate meeting report;
- Final meeting report;
- Monitoring report;
- Posters and advertisements;
- Project website;
- Articles and Press releases;
- Paper and computerized material for the international meeting dissemination;
- Informative material about the LdV programme;
- Informative and disseminative material for the workshops with the Universities;
- Informative and disseminative material for the workshops with entrepreneurial target;
- Informative and disseminative material for the meetings with the institutions and public entities;
- Evaluative plan report;
- Computerized and paper questionnaires for the participants;
- Computerized and paper questionnaires for the enterprises;
- Computerized and paper questionnaires for the partners;
- Elaboration of the conducted survey;
- Video-interviews to publish on the website.