Title Education and Training in Fuel Cell-Heaters
Project Number DE/10/LLP-LdV/TOI/147338
Product Disseminators material for education and training in fuel cell-heaters
Title Disseminators material for education and training in fuel cell-heaters
Product Type teaching material
Marketing Text The teaching schedules for systems mechanics in the areas of sanitary, heating and air conditioning as well as those for electrical engineering technicians in the area of building utilities and energy management intend to include fields of learning in which the materials can be put to use. The materials will be available in Germany from a publisher. The partner countries will proceed differently here.
The materials provided comply with modern know-how and the media available for teaching vocational training courses. The training and further training courses were developed and designed along the following lines:
(1) Fuel cell heaters mean a considerable step forward both in terms of energy efficiency and the avoidance of or reduction in emissions. Fuel cell heaters have brought about a boost to employment in the manual crafts.
(2) As teaching schedules are oriented towards the respective field of learning and are realised in learning situations in line with work and business processes, the courses are very close to real practices at work.
(3) The experience that the project partners have gained over years in the development and design of training and further training materials for teachers and trainers was implemented methodically, didactically and using multimedia.
Target group teachers, trainers, tutors in vocational education and training.
The following learning situations emerged on the basis of the customer order being dealt with here:
- Requirements and conditions for the use of fuel cell heaters: competent qualified personnel
- Setup of fuel cell heaters and how they work
- Planning and design of fuel cell heaters
- Installing fuel cell heaters and connecting them to the building utilities
- First-time operation of the fuel cell heater and optimising its operational state
- Assessing the installation and operation of fuel cell heaters
- Maintaining and servicing fuel cell heaters.
The materials are published at the end of the project.
Area of application The materials are beeing used by teachers, trainers and tutors in vocational education and training.