Title „VETwin-winModel“ - Design of the interlocking of vocational training and company further training as a key to competence development in training facilities and concerns (sector: construction; industrial-technical field)
Project Number DE/10/LLP-LdV/TOI/147362
Product Further analysis instruments
Title Further analysis instruments
Product Type modules
Marketing Text Apart from the monitoring instrument for defining and evaluating the current situation of vocational initial and further training processes and the interlinking processes, the further analysis instruments have a supplementary function.
The analysis instruments can be extracted at any time from the manual and used independent of the manual.
They offer approaches for advice, the transfer of knowledge and the development of action and design strategies for training operatives in vocational initial and further training.
• Guidelines for the definition of competence needs in companies based on com-pany strategy;
• Vocational and operational active competence - test yourself
The statements should offer approaches for the evaluation of vocational and operational active competence. These include technical, methodical and social competences;
• Quality management - assessment form for operational training
- Management of training centres for initial
and further training
- Instructors, tutors and mentors in vocational
initial and further training
- Further training advisors to concerns
- Advisors for staff development
- Management and instructors in SMEs
- Agencies/instructors for competence
- Training agencies
- Transfer institutions in the vocational
Area of application Vocational initial and further training processes