Title „VETwin-winModel“ - Design of the interlocking of vocational training and company further training as a key to competence development in training facilities and concerns (sector: construction; industrial-technical field)
Project Number DE/10/LLP-LdV/TOI/147362
Product Module 1
Title Module 1
Product Type modules
"Fundamentals and design variants for interlinking between vocational education and further training in the building and construction industry and the commercial technical sectors";
The aims of this module:
In Module 1 the participants learn the fundamentals and design variants of interlinking in vocational and further operational training in the building and construction industry and commercial technical sectors. These design variants of "interlinking" enable the consideration of concrete aims in the acquisition of professional competence and take into account in the best possible way the current conditions within the individual enterprises.
For the small enterprises there are good reasons to use the work process it contains and the possibilities of interlinking vocational and further operational training to ensure the use of personal competitiveness, as the specifics of the workplace and the resulting necessary competence are generally given insufficient consideration by external further education schemes. The different approaches of the learning contents and training modules should be underlined out here.
The interlinking of initial and further training simultaneously with the work process can be regarded as an optimum strategy for staff development in small enterprises.
Learning objectives and contents of the module:
- The general aims of the interlinking of vocational training and operational further education
- The concrete aims of the interlinking
- Design variants of the interlinking of vocational training and operational further education
- Interlinking of the vocational training with elements of the operational further education
- Interlinking of the operational further education with elements of the vocational training
- Simultaneous interlinking of initial and further training
- Separate training modules to link initial and further training
- Additional qualifications on the basis of the interlinking of vocational training with
operational further education
- Methods suitable for the support of work process integrated learning by interlinking the training with elements of further education
- Recognition of the different qualification modules constituents and practical examples of
- Subsequent modular qualifications.
- Management of training centres for initial and further training
- Instructors, tutors and mentors in vocational initial and further training
- Further training advisors to concerns
- Advisors for staff development
- Management and instructors in SMEs
- Agencies/instructors for competence development
- Training agencies
- Transfer institutions in the vocational training sector
Result Modul 1 ist verfügbar im Handbuch, auf der TransferPlattform und auf der CD-ROM.
Area of application Vocational training and operational further training