Title „VETwin-winModel“ - Design of the interlocking of vocational training and company further training as a key to competence development in training facilities and concerns (sector: construction; industrial-technical field)
Project Number DE/10/LLP-LdV/TOI/147362
Product Monitoring instrument
Title Monitoring instrument
Product Type modules
Marketing Text The monitoring instrument for analysis of interlinking of vocational training and operational further training.
The monitoring instrument is the key analysis instrument. The results from implementation of the monitoring instrument form the basis for further activities in the design of interlinking of vocational training with operational further training in training concerns and small concerns. The manual offers partially linked analysis instruments, modules and further information which can play an important role in consultations, transfer of knowledge and the development of action and design in strategies for the "Interlinking processes" project topic by the training operatives in vocational initial and further training.
The monitoring instrument represents a suitable instrument for addressing the requisite analyses in the company and detailed statements on the individual aspects of vocational training in the company.
The monitoring instrument is divided into the four following complexes:
- A vocational training in the company;
- B operational further training in the company;
- C operational interlinking in the learning
and working process;
- D didactic-methodical interlinking in the
learning and working process;
These complexes are complemented by 14 questions in the manual, each with respective themes.
The indicators for the implementation of these themes and the resulting need for action are simplified in the following three groups.
- Management of training centres for initial
and further training
- Instructors, tutors and mentors in vocational
initial and further training
- Further training advisors to concerns
- Advisors for staff development
- Management and instructors in SMEs
- Agencies/instructors for competence
- Training agencies
- Transfer institutions in the vocational
Area of application Vocational training and operational further training