Title „VETwin-winModel“ - Design of the interlocking of vocational training and company further training as a key to competence development in training facilities and concerns (sector: construction; industrial-technical field)
Project Number DE/10/LLP-LdV/TOI/147362
Product Module 6
Title Module 6
Product Type modules
The significance of international competences in the "interlinking process" through the europewide exchange of trainees, vocational training personnel and trainee skilled people.
The aims and objectives of this module:
Placements abroad relating to vocational practice present a golden opportunity to acquire international competences and apply them in the interlinking processes of initial and further training, as in mobility training projects trainees/ vocational students, technical staff from companies and training personnel can be included in the initial vocational training.
The LEONARDO DA VINCI European programme supports organised learning placements abroad in Europe. Learning partnerships and mobility projects are flexible in their design, the contents can be designed to suit the needs of the organisers and accordingly become an element in the interlinking of initial and further training.
The economy needs qualified, skilled people who have international experience, foreign language proficiency and key qualifications such as teamwork ability, intercultural understanding and can work under pressure. It is the only way to counter international competition and profit from globalisation in the long term. The individual with international competences and experience abroad has better opportunities in the labour market.
Learning objectives and contents of the module:
- The meaning of international competences and experience abroad,
- Priorities and trends in vocational initial and further training in Europe,
- LEONARDO DA VINCI mobility projects, conditions, target groups and performance,
- Uses of mobility projects for skilled people in vocational training (VETPRO Mobility),
- Success factors for the personal development of vocational training personnel through mobility,
- Findings from the study of the effects of mobility on vocational training personnel,
- Familiarisation with the process of mobility planning,
- Information on the europass mobility documents,
- Practical experience from transnational partnerships.
- Management of training centres for initial and further training
- Instructors, tutors and mentors in vocational initial and further training
- Further training advisors to concerns
- Advisors for staff development
- Management and instructors in SMEs
- Agencies/instructors for competence development
- Training agencies
- Transfer institutions in the vocational training sector
Result Die Module sind verfügbar im Handbuch, auf der TransferPlattform und auf der CD-ROM.
Area of application Vocational initial and further training