Title „VETwin-winModel“ - Design of the interlocking of vocational training and company further training as a key to competence development in training facilities and concerns (sector: construction; industrial-technical field)
Project Number DE/10/LLP-LdV/TOI/147362
Product Module 4
Title Module 4
Product Type modules
Heterogeneous forms of learning regarding age and vocational and all round experience, simultaneous interlinking of initial and further training
The aims and objectives of this module:
In Module 4 the participants select and use tools in order to promote the learning processes and strengthen the development of staff competence in SMEs. Due to the importance of learning in the working process it points out which forms of learning in can be applied in firms and which forms of learning have been proven in the practice.
Firms are now facing challenges to address the effects of demographic change and promote heterogeneous age, learning and working structures. Operational training offers and learning situations in firms nowadays must take into account in the working process the learning needs and habits of both younger and experienced staff.
The joint learning of older and younger employees in the working process offers the opportunity of the linking knowledge of older employees through operational learning processes with the innovative potential of younger employees. Younger employees acquire more rapidly in general learning processes the necessary methodical competence they need to carry out an operational assignment. Given suitable teams and forms of learning and organisation the competence of older and younger employees can be constructively interlinked. The joint learning of older and younger employees in the working process enables the development of the necessary learning culture in the working process within the enterprise.
Learning objectives and contents of this module:
- The advancement and adaptation of operational training offers and learning situations to meet
the learning needs and habits of both the younger and the more experienced employees
- Choice and application of different forms of learning that promote operational practical ability and enable a flexible reaction to market demands
- Information on the necessary structural and operational framework conditions for specific forms of learning
- Use of the experience and knowledge of the more experienced employees for other employees,
- Design of learning as part of an operational learning culture in the framework of personnel and organisational development,
- Application of forms of learning which are not imparted as exclusively explicit knowledge but can also impart explicit knowledge in a process of cooperative learning.
- Management of training centres for initial and further training
- Instructors, tutors and mentors in vocational initial and further training
- Further training advisors to concerns
- Advisors for staff development
- Management and instructors in SMEs
- Agencies/instructors for competence development
- Training agencies
- Transfer institutions in the vocational training sector
Result Die Module sind verfügbar im Handbuch, auf der TransferPlattform und auf der CD-ROM.
Area of application Vocational initial and further training