Title Multifunctional Agriculture In Europe - Social and Ecological Impacts on Organic Farms
Project Number 510142-LLP-1-2010-1-DE-LEONARDO-LNW
Product MAiE Flyer and Poster
Title MAiE Flyer and Poster
Product Type distribution methods
Marketing Text The MAiE Flyer is providing basic information about MAIE-project (“Multifunctional Agriculture in Europe – social and ecological impacts on organic farms”) and also general information to Multifunctional Agriculture, Social Farming as well as situation of Social Farming in Europe. Also a MAIE poster has been designed for the project promotion an dissemination purposes.
The MAiE team has designed a project flyer with an adequate project logo in eight different languages, which contains project relevant information and contact data of each participating organisation.
- Short project introduction
- Summary of project contents and ist innovative character
- Project partner contacts
- Short definition of Multifunctional Agriculture and Social Farming
- Short description of the situation of Social Farming in Europe
MAiE poster provides:
- General information about project
- Information about project team and partners
- Presentation of project milestones and outcomes
- Wide public interested in Multifunctional Agriculture and Social Farming issues
- Professionals and trainers from farmers’ associations, NGOs
- Professionals in the agricultural, social, justice, health and education sectors, social workers in welfare organisations, workers in social institutions and public social institutions, social workers in prisons, farmers on farms, nursing staff in hospitals and nursing homes, teachers in schools
- Teachers from social schools, universities of applied science, universities of cooperative education
- Policy makers in the health, education, agricultural, justice and social policy sectors
- project flyer/ project logo in 8 different languages
- project poster in EN
Area of application The flyer and poster have been used to present the MAiE- project to the public. The partners have disseminated project relevant information at national events, Focus Group meetings, exhibitions or fairs. The flyer was optimal to introduce the project to interested institutions and organisations.