Title RE.LOAD - Laboratories for REcovery and deepening of Learning Or Aimed at Deconstructive/transitional approaches to student's vocational guidance
Project Number LLP-LDV-TOI-09-IT-0458
Product F.3.4. Tool kit for research tools and guidelines
Title F.3.4. Tool kit for research tools and guidelines
Product Type program or curricula
Marketing Text The product offers some tools and methodological lines to produce a description of a context where a comparison of the different situations in the Countries of the partners can be made. The product, applied to the transfer of the GP RELOAD, may be useful as an example and guideline for any type of LdV projects
The product offers Guideline for operating:
1. Desk research: which envisages an analysis of the national strategies Involved in Implementing systems integration (school - VET - job). The analysis is Carried out by collecting and organizing information available from a variety of institutional sources (at national, regional and local level).
- Also It envisages the analysis of the Relations Between the different Entities Belonging to the school, VET and occupational systems.
- It includes an analysis of the strategies Implemented in the partner countries with regard to Measures Aimed to recover, empower and support learning and acquisition of competences of Final Beneficiaries. The analysis will put a special emphasis on strategies based on lab networks.
2. Field research: which is based on direct field observation and specific uses of quantitative tools in a variety of situations in the partner countries. Experts, institutional stakeholders and independent subjects will be presented with the research tools
Target group Partners of the project, monitoring and evaluation authorities, stakeholders
Exchange of information about strategies and means clustering of networked collaboration and integration Between systems.
- identification of similarities and Differences Between the Various Methodologies action.
- Framework for information and data necessary to start the process of adaptation and integration of the GP contents in different contexts.
- Identification of the shared elements of sustainability Methodologies and tools to systemize through the GP.
Area of application
Product Languages English