Title E-LASTIC (E-learning in Automotive Sector by Tranfer of Innovative Contnets
Project Number 2009-1-IT1-LEO05-00165
Product E-LASTIC PLATFORM
Title E-LASTIC PLATFORM
Product Type open and distance learning
Marketing Text This product is a web platform on learning and integrated communication to provide courseware used by workers, students and companies.
The Platform include 4 courses and many informative contents on automotive sector.
In addition, there is a course for autonomous use/integration of the platform by HR personnel (Content Management System).
This platform meets target's needs:
- always having a large base of information on websites organized according to time and ways of use of those working with it;
- optimization of exposure and research times and use of information material provided synchronously and asynchronously;
- easiness of use thanks to logical units of learning and communication localized according to areas of interest (thematic courses);
- Continuous flexibility through the integration of different media languages and their integrated use.
The platform can then on one side integrate different features and give users the opportunity to use contents according to their most personal needs (time and mode of consultation, as well as media to be used), on the other side it enables the content provider (private or institutional) to develop contents in a more congenial way to the target, and mainly to set the potential real time updating of contents .
Workers in the automotive sector (middle management)
New recruited people
Students from Technical Universities
A specific training curriculum for the automotive sector (called courseware), made up of four on-line courses and a series of thematic deepenings, chosen thank to a survey on training needs of the European automotive business realized on a sample of 150 individuals. The selected training courses were:
- Planning & Control: Company Audit
- Problem Solving
- Training for Commercial Networks and Distributors
- Safety Management System
Partnership decided to add also the following contents as “informatives contents”:
- Management of Psycho-Social Risks
- Restructuring during an Economic Recession
- Research and Application of Micro and Nanotehcnologies
- English Specialty Programme
- Risk of Dangerous Product (chemical substances), Road Safety (management of the internal plant logistics) and Environmental Safety (principles of Environmental Safety inside companies).
Area of application
The transfer and use of the E-lastic platform -has involved:
- in Italy: 220 people
- in Germany: 17 people
- in France: 13 people
Product Languages English