Title Angels for Intercultural and Entrepreneurship Learning
Project Number 2010-1-AT1-LEO05-02866
Project Type Transfer of Innovation
bit schulungscenter (Austria) promotes the project ANGELIE in cooperation with partners from Austria, the Netherlands, Portugal, Czech Republic and Bulgaria over a period of 24 months.
The project Angelie envisages the transfer and adaptation of an innovative ''cross-cultural and entrepreneurship methodology", for application in different European countries - with varying cultures, but with similar problems of exclusion and segregation - focused on internal migrants and disadvantaged target groups.
Target groups comprise trainers, consultants, training providers, enterprises, NGOs and organizations in the field of vocational education and training. The know-how was developed, researched and applied in Austria.
Summary An international crisis reinforced the need for developing key competences in Europe (refer 8 key competences for lifelong learning 2006/962/EC).These include social and civic competences, intercultural education and entrepreneurship, which can develop new behaviours at workplace as well as in the society and promote strong social cohesion, etc., with a thorough integration of disadvantaged people, migrants, minorities, etc.
- Transfer and adaptation of an innovative 'cross-cultural and entrepreneurship meth-odology, developed, researched and tested in Austria, for use in different European countries with different cultures, but with similar exclusion and segregation problems, especially target groups in view of migrants and disadvantaged people.
- Improve the "intercultural and entrepreneurial skills and competencies of the citizens," as key competencies for professional development, social cohesion, integration and sustainability: All employees should know how to deal with mutual respect and valorize different target groups to increase productivity, to ensure social cohesion and inclusion as well as economic sustainability.
- Create an added value to the “cross-cultural and entrepreneurship methodology” through promoting formal ECVET recognition in all countries and recognize the “Cross-cultural European PASSPORT for Citizens”.
- Create a common guideline of “cross-cultural entrepreneurship skills and competences for citizens” focused on cultural issues, information and key factors of each country.
Portugal, Austria, Czech Republic, Bulgaria and Netherlands represent the different social and economic context of Europe, including social inclusion, entrepreneurship and sustainable development. The consortium has a strong knowhow on cross-cultural diversity, Life Long Learning for disadvantaged people and entrepreneurship to ensure the testing and to guarantee the universality of the Austrian product (including ECVET further recognition).
Promotion of training courses in all countries to about 50 trainers/consultants and 400 organizations (VET promoters, companies, NGOS, etc).
Focus: Integration of the products into respective National Strategic Reference Framework. Vision: over 4000 promoters use these products as a training reference in order to promote a new national culture of intercultural and entrepreneurship skills and competences for citizens in the next 3 years.
Utilization and distribution of results
Recognition, transparency, certification
Access for disadvantaged
Administrative and Support Service Activities
Information and Communication
Other Service Activities
open and distance learning
material for open learning
program or curricula
Project Products will be:
- Training course for “Intercultural and Entrepreneurship Skills and Competences”
- Common Intercultural Guideline
- Training Manual