Title European Qualification for Occupational Safety and Health professionals - EUSAFE
Project Number 510362-LLP-1-2010-1-IT-LEONARDO-LMP
Product Creation of a Community (WP6)
Title Creation of a Community (WP6)
Product Type evaluation methods
A community including OSH professionals and OSH training organizations has been created to encourage the mutual information on the available knowledge and exchange of best practices in OSH professional training and certification.
The Community members have been recrited at first though the collaboration with the following organisation ENSHPO (European Network on Safety and Health Professional Organisations) and ENETOSH (European Network Education and Training in Occupational Safety and Health).
The aims of the present project activities were:
- To create within the existing networks, a focus group of training centres and OSH professionals in charge with evaluation, transfer and dissemination of activities regarding the newly created professional qualification and training framework;
- To encourage spreading of the new professional qualification and training framework created across Europe and its use in countries not directly involved in the project;
- To compare and share via forums the learning and training programs for OSH professionals at EU level;
- To underline the advantages in mobility resulting from the use of the newly created professional qualification and training framework, sharing experiences of the early adopters;
- To link existing websites (Enshpo and Enetosh) to the project website thus providing focused information sharing and discussion about the new professional qualification and training framework being developed.
Project partners and associates from ENSHPO and ENETOSH networks.
Representatives of EU Parliaments involved in OSH aspects, EU-OSHA Agency, EU Commission on Employment and Social Affairs, EU and local Employer associations, EU and local Trade Unions Organizations, Eusafe partners, Enshpo and Enetosh members, stakeholders of Eusafe project and in particularly, at the local level, the focus groups of professionals, local government institutions, regulatory Agencies, qualified OSH training centers. Qualification and certification bodies, insurance public and private companies.
- Project web based Platform (Alfresco) for internal management and documents sharing
- Project website
- Informal agreements with the involved organizations in view of transfer and dissemination of Learning Outcomes (LO) regarding Competences (C), Skills (S) and Knowledge (K) of OSH technicians and OSH managers, following the EQF and ECVET matrixes.
Area of application
The tools and methodologies proposed will be adopted by professionals and organisations that will be involved on the phases of activities regarding the evaluation, transfer and dissemination.
Some of the involved organisations are listed here:
ILO (International Labour Office)
ISSA (International Social Security Association)
INSHPO (International Network of Safety and Health Practitioner Organisations)
ICOH (International Commission on Occupational Health)
IEA (international Ergonomics Association)
CFPA-I (Confederation of Fire Protection Associations-International)
NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health)
FOCUS International ISHCCO (International Safety and Health Construction Co-ordinators Organisation)
EU-OSHA (European Agency for Safety and Health at Work)
European Parliament – Specific commissions involved on OSH fields
European Commission DG Employment, Social Affairs Dir. Safety & Hygiene at Work
Business Europe (European Association of Employers)
ETUI (European Trade Unions Institute)
ENSHPO (European network of Safety and Health Professional Organisations)
ENETOSH (European Network Education and Training in Occupational Safety and Health)
CFPA EUROPE (Confederation of Fire Protection Association)
Product Languages English