Title European Qualification for Occupational Safety and Health professionals - EUSAFE
Project Number 510362-LLP-1-2010-1-IT-LEONARDO-LMP
Product Development of professional qualification and training framework (WP5)
Title Development of professional qualification and training framework (WP5)
- to create and develop a new profile for OSH professionals with qualifications in units of learning outcomes based on the ECVET system. It is foreseen the creation of innovative programs for teaching and vocational training.
- to arrange teaching plans and materials to support learning courses standardized at EU level
- to create flexible instruments to validate, to transfer and to acknowledge learning results
- to develop pilot courses for trainers and evaluators
- to define a proper application of the credit systems to the teaching modes applied: face to face, in service, work based learning, e-learning and virtual environments
Description The preparation of the WP5 started in the Porto meeting of the partnership in 9 and 10 May 2011. It was agreed that the deliverables would be adjusted to the progress of WP3 and WP4. One of the decisions was to adapt the D5.3 to the identification of existing courses that could satisfy some or all requirements of D5.2. This was due to the fact that it was not possible to create new e-learning materials to satisfy the requirements. The procedures agreed were to define D5.1 as a result of the deliverables of WP4, define the structures of courses of levels 4 to 7 of EQF in OSH according to the Learning Outcomes defined in D5.1 and obtain examples of existing courses in OSH that could comply with D5.2 requirements in terms of Learning Outcomes and of assessment modes. The process is based on the fact that any professional that has a certain level of qualification has acquired all LOs of previous levels.
D5.1. Development of OSH professional qualification
D5.2 - Development of teaching plans and materials
D5.3 Development of pilot courses
Area of application
Product Languages English