Title Efficiency Measurement of Lifelong Learning, using of Balanced Scorecard Concept
Project Number 510007-2010-LLP-CZ-LEONARDO-LMP
Product Knowledge network and project website
Title Knowledge network and project website
Product Type others
We made significant effort to reach as broad spectrum of organizations/individuals as possible to disseminate the EMOLL best practices and outcomes related with the development and education (lifelong learning as such).
In doing so we have been careful to adopt a systematic approach to networking: preferring to make contact with organizations and companies rather than individual experts without any organizational background, and furthermore segmenting by target platforms/network segments.
We established a knowledge network on international and national level, enlisting experts from both the supply and demand sides of further education. It is based on formal and non-formal networking of each project partner and it was continually built up in parallel to the EMOLL project life. The national networks have similar structures and reflect the specificity of business area of every partner and the situation in their countries/organizations. The networking platforms on national level are profession, institution, project and business based and are described in more depth in EMOLL knowledge network concept available in our website.
Target group From the short-term view we focused on our EMOLL expert team, pilot organizations and their staff, involved in the implementation process. From the long-term view we target at organizations, companies from all different sectors and their staff, i.e. top managers, HR managers, line managers, trainers, consultants, etc.
The main material outcomes of the dissemination and networking activities are:
- EMOLL dissemination strategy
- EMOLL knowledge network concept (national and international level)
- EMOLL conference on “Good Practices, Issues and Innovations in Quality and Efficiency Management of Vocational Training”
- Project website www.emoll.eu (information about the project, partners, objectives, outcomes, activities)
- EMOLL Facebook account http://www.facebook.com/pages/Efficiency-Measurement-of-Lifelong-Learning/199856160145103
- EMOLL discussion group on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/groups/EMOLL-group-4468741?trk=myg_ugrp_ovr
- Articles on EMOLL approach and experience
- Workshops, seminars, round tables, panels
- Brochure, pads, calendars, pens
Area of application To share knowledge beyond the project.