Title Social Responsibilities Training and Certification Schema
Project Number 510098-LLP-1-2010-1-SI-LEONARDO-LMP
Project Type Development of Innovation
Country EU-Centralised Projects
Trainings and certification procedure for "Social Responsibility Managers" will be developed and tried out within the SOCIRES project.
Skills and knowledge of "Social Responsibility Managers" will be needed by:
- all types of organisations to improve influence and cooperation with actors in society,
- governmental bodies to evaluate and understand the SR influence of certain organization in local environment,
- various non-governmental bodies working in the social area (e.g. humanitarian organizations, culture associations etc.) to establish cooperation with social responsible organizations, etc.
SOCIRES will develop training and certification schema for experts in social responsibility area "Social
Responsibility Manager" applicable for trainings on the labour market and university master students.
Every organization somehow influences on the society. This includes influence on:
- health, well-being and life
in general of employees and their relatives;
-cooperating organizations and
- various stakeholders, including customers or consumers, workers and their trade unions, members, the community, nongovernmental
SOCIRES will contribute to the raising of the awareness of all types of organizations in this area and to the increase of competence level on labour market.
Within the SOCIReS project:
- The training schema and training material for "Social Responsibility Manager" will be developed and tried out.
- Training organizations and trainers will be arranged.
- An exam pool for certification will be developed.
- "Social Responsibility Manager" will integrated into ECQA (European Qualification and Certification Association - www.ecqa.org) certification schema and it will be sustainably offered on the market.
A set of skills required to analyze and define social influences and responsibilities of an organization will be defined. Further, skills needed for definition of procedures which assure the optimal ratio between social responsibilities and economic interests of the organization will be defined as well.
Based on these skills
following will be developed/implemented within the project:
- TRAINING MATERIAL - aimed for usage for VET trainings or distant learning. It will be modular: Units /Elements/Performance Criteria and supported with exercises,
- POOL OF EXAM QUESTIONS - unified, supported by ECQA electronic exam system;
-LEARNING PORTAL - providing training material and exercises;
-TRIALS and EXPLOITATION of training materials and the training system will be performed for 260 participants.
-TRAIN THE TRAINERS (2 trainers per partner will be trained and certified for trainings after the end of project)
- INTEGRATION OF TRAINING SCHEMA INTO ECQA SCHEMA. ECQA – European Certification and Qualification Association (www.ecqa.org),
-CERTIFICATION - Two levels of certificates will be issued to trainees. “ECQA Participant Certificate” will be issued to those who will attend the trainings and “ECQA Certified Social Responsibility Manager” certificate will be issued to those who will successfully pass the exam.
Recognition, transparency, certification
Human Health and Social Work Activities
Other Service Activities
open and distance learning
program or curricula
transparency and certification
The training material developed in the SOCIRES will be available for unified usage for trainings Europewide. This will assure that training all over Europe will comply to the same quality criteria.
"Social Responsibility Manager" will obtain knowledge on:
- core principles of social responsibilities ( as defined in ISO 26000),
- other models and related knowledge (like Ethics in Business)
- identification of organization's SR stakeholders,
- methods for analyzing the alignment of business processes to SR requirements,
- definition of SR processes in org. and improvement of business processes,
- SR related monitoring and relevant models for reviewing SRs
- continuous improvement of SR, etc.
Certificates for successful training and exam participants will be issues by European Qualification and Certification Association - www.ecqa.org.
The so called "job role committee (JRC)" will be established for the long term maintenance and updating of training material. JRC also approves new training organizations and Trainers. Consortium members will
automatically become members of JRC as developers. New members of Job Role Committee will be invited to further improve and update the training schema as well.