Title Eurocord-Ed: On-line Curriculum on Cord Blood Technology
Project Number 142288-1-LLP-1-2008-1-FR-LEONARDO-LNW
Product Webcast of ESH EBMT Training Course 2009
Title Webcast of ESH EBMT Training Course 2009
Product Type open and distance learning
Marketing Text Selected key sessions of the 2009 ESH EBMT training course on blood and marrow were webcasted and uploaed to the www.eurocord-ed.org platform.
The following sessions were webcasted:
1) Keynote Presentation Role of HLA in unrelated donor transplantation - E. Petersdorf (Seattle)
2) Session I: Biology of HSCT
Mesenchymal stem cells - F. Dazzi (London)
3) Hematopoietic stem cells - A. Wodnar-Filipowicz (Basel)
4) The stem cell product - A. Urbano-Ispizua (Sevilla)
5) Regulatory T cells from Cord Blood - A. Madrigal (London)
6) SCT in acute Leukaemia in children - C. Peters (Vienna) ----- [more downloads]
7) Session II: Transplant management and complications
8) Early Complications - E. Carreras (Barcelona)
9) Late effects, health status and quality of life after hemopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT) - A. Tichelli (Basel)
Target group The webcasts are intended for trainers and trainess in the field of cord blood technology.
Result The webcasts were announced to the Eurocord-Ed and partner databases which contain over 20 000 email addresses.
Area of application Webcasts are considered to be an excellent training tool to compliment live education.