Title Communication for European Training Managers
Project Number 141970-LLP-1-2008-1-IT-GRUNDTVIG-GMP
Product COMET Grundtvig In-Service training course
Title COMET Grundtvig In-Service training course
Product Type others
The COMET course aims at helping managers and staff of Lifelong Learning Organizations (LLOs) to gain ownership of a set of communication tools to be employed for reaching personal, company and community goals and meet the challenges of their profession and develop a training programme for them.
In particular it aims at:
- improving the quality of all forms of LLL training courses
- improving managerial communication skills, both internally and externally tailored to LLO’s, for reaching personal, company and community goals
- improving the quality and increase the volume of cooperation between organisations involved in adult education throughout Europe
- exchanging experiences and good practices.
Candidates can apply for a grant for Grundtvig In-Service Training courses through their home National Agency. The details of each candidate’s application will be individually assessed by National Agencies.
The COMET course was developed according to the results of the training needs analysis carried out with Lifelong Learning Organisations (LLO) in different European countries. The detailed need analysis report is available for download at: http://www.spi.pt/comet/downloads.htm
The course is structured in 5 training module (30 hours); each of them is focused on skills related to the communication in training management:
Module 1 - Effective Communication
Module 2 - Leadership Communication Skills
a) Personal Communication Skills
b) Interpersonal Communication Skills
Module 3 – Marketing
Module 4 - Presentation & Negotiation Skills
Module 5 - Networking and Participation in EU Programmes
- Teacher trainers
- Career officers, educational guides and counsellors
- Head teachers/principals/managers of schools/organisations offering adult education
- Other (paid or voluntary) management staff in the institution/organisation
- Non-teaching administrative staff
- European training managers
Result COMET training course supplied through the Grundtvig In-Service Training grant system.
Area of application The COMET training course will be offered in new editions in 2011.
Product Languages English