Title TRAVORS2 Training für die berufliche Rehabilitation Services
Project Number UK/10/LLP-LdV/TOI-307
Project Type Innovationstransfer
Country UK-Vereinigtes Königreich
Marketing Text Die TRAVORS2 Projekts wird das Training im Umgang der wichtigsten Design-Prinzipien und natürlich in der beruflichen Rehabilitation zu 3 Trainer / Betreuer / Gutachter in jedem Partnerland. Nach dieser werden die Partner Unterstützung zu erhalten, das Training auf ihre eigene Situation einschließlich der Unterstützung für das Lernen Bedarfsanalyse durchzuführen und anzupassen persönlicher Berater Ausbildung Paketen übertragen. Die Partner-Trainings Studien werden Testergebnis Qualifikationen ähnlich wie bei einem europäischen Arbeitsvermittlung Driving Licence (EEPDL) in einer Vielzahl von Lernumgebungen.
Summary TRAVORS2 has further developed and transferred the disability employment advisers’ course from an earlier project, TRAVORS (2008-10), embedding it into four further countries and languages (Czech Republic, Lithuania, Slovenia and Turkey). TRAVORS developed a non-certificated course that was trialled in Austria, Estonia, Greece and Spain. TRAVORS2 has taken the basic principles and content from TRAVORS, further developed them, and packaged them into an EQF level 5 qualification based on common units, learning outcomes and assessment criteria, called the European Practitioner Certificate in Disability Employment (EPC). A comprehensive manual is available for the EPC, supporting learning needs analysis and diagnostic assessment, training design, work-based assessment, and validation in national qualification systems. The project has also produced a web site with a wide range of resources and a discussion forum for practitioners and trainers.
TRAVORS2 aims to contribute to getting more people with disabilities and long-term illnesses into sustainable work, through improving the standard of training for disability employment workers and incorporating evidence-based principles into their practice.
TRAVORS2 built on the successful TRAVORS project (2008-10), that had transferred a course for disability employment advisers based on the following principles:
• learning needs analysis
• skills-based training, drawing on an approach developed by the UK Department for Work and Pensions
• an evidence-based, client-centred approach to vocational rehabilitation.
TRAVORS had trialled these approaches in Austria, Estonia, Greece and Spain, and resulted in a ‘kit of parts’ curriculum supported by an extensive bank of training materials. TRAVORS2 further refined these approaches and materials, and additionally packaged them into a flexible qualification programme based on a set of units and learning outcomes. The main principles behind the qualification are:
• a flexible structure consisting of six units, each specified in terms of learning outcomes and assessment criteria and carrying a recommended ECVET/ECTS credit rating
• assessment of practical competence in the workplace
• the training needed to reach a competent standard will vary between groups and individuals – reinforcing the need for learning needs analysis and introducing a diagnostic assessment.
Following a period of development, trainer-training and guidance, the programme was trialled in a range of different contexts in the Czech Republic, Lithuania, Slovenia and Turkey, and in the UK. 79 people took part in the trials, including social workers, vocational tutors, employers, insurance claims assessors, and disability advisers; these spanned public-sector education, health and social services organisations, charities, and commercial enterprises. Each partner validated the qualification according to its own national system and the status of the partner within it. Following trialling, some minor changes were made to the qualification and a comprehensive partner manual produced: this is available at www.travors-2.eu/upload/epcmanual.pdf.
The project has also resulted in a web site (www.travors2.eu), discussion forum and publications in each of the partner countries. A detailed article summarising the project can be found at www.travors-2.eu/upload/epc.pdf.
Anerkennung, Transparenz, Zertifizierung
Berufsorientierung und -beratung
Zugang für Benachteiligte
Gesundheits- und Sozialwesen
Erziehung und Unterricht
Erbringung von Finanz- und Versicherungsdienstleistungen
Transparenz und Zertifizierung
The main products from the project are:
• The European Practitioner Certificate in Disability Employment (EPC), with a comprehensive manual to guide organisations in implementation, validation, course design and assessment.
• A set of materials to support the EPC, available under licence (original English-language materials were transferred from the TRAVORS project, and partners have also translated relevant materials and developed their own).
• A course to support trainers to deliver the EPC.
• The project web site and forum.