Title INternationalisation and Mobility in the students Curricula
Project Number 2010-1NL1-LEO05-02659
Product Internationalisation Guide for Teachers
Title Internationalisation Guide for Teachers
Product Type teaching material
Description A manual for teachers, easy to print and therefore ready to use, in English and the first national languages of the partner countries.
Target group teachers/trainers/counselors
The manual is used as an educational tool kit on internationalisation and students mobility.
The project consortium INtheMC is committed to the principle that the increase of European mobility benefits our students, trainees and society. The manual aims to assist in teaching internationalisation and preparing future employees for studying or working abroad.
The manual will contain:
• Preface, including the project introduction and aims
• Introduction on internernationalisation and mobility
• Chapters providing learning material for the teacher on:
- How to communicate with (middle) management about the subjects of internationalisation and mobility
- EU impact, targets,references such as EcVET etc,
- Competence learning (national – EU)
- Psychological influences
- Intercultural aspects
• Chapters on how to use the student assignments
• Reference to curriculum planner
Area of application The final version of the teacher manual will be available in all partners'first languages in september 2012.