Project Number FR/08/LLP-LdV/TOI/117004
Project Type Transfer of Innovation
Marketing Text Self-Training E-Pathway for European Training and Social-Professional INSERtion Professionals
The STEP INSER project is based on the experience of an innovative platform of documentary resources INSERWEB which was developed during a previous EQUAL project (INSER.NET) at French level where there is no platform tailored to the needs of the persons in charge of socio-professional insertion. This lack and the inexistent specific training for trainers and socio-professional inclusion counsellors were the two main reasons to present the STEP INSER project to the Leonardo Programme.
- Improving the competences to the European professionals working in the field of social and professional insertion with a self-training tool which enables them to increase their skills.
- Organize their profession at European level through the establishment of a common framework for the skills of "responsible for training and employability".
The direct targets of the project will be the training and social-professional integration agents directly involved in this project.
Indirectly, the final beneficiaries will be people in extreme difficulty of insertion: long-term unemployed, unskilled youth, migrants, persons without training or with a low level of qualification, disabled people, senior worker...
Open and distance learning
Utilization and distribution of results
Administrative and Support Service Activities
description of new occupation profiles
open and distance learning
- An European platform of informative resources localized in 4 languages with various media. It is a comprehensive base of pedagogical and informative resources used by responsible for training and integration. This structure will be disseminated with the help of a database including trainers and social-integration professionals from 5 European countries.
- An e-learning module. Module enriched by the diversity and relevance of the resources of the European platform that will be used to train trainers and social-professional counsellors.
- An European virtual community. This forum is intended to allow professionals to exchange best practices with peers in Europe.