Project Number NL/08/LLP-Ldv/TOI/123013
Project Type Projets de transfert d'innovation
Marketing Text L'enseignements des courses de trois semaine pour les 'etudiants agricole. Pendant se court courses, les etudiants collaborer avec les autres etudiants international. L'education est base ou une methode appele: Problem Based learning. Les resultats etait estime avec une certicate pour resident l'europeanne.
Why this project?:
Development in need for qualifications requests different approach of education and training. Education requires more focus to competences rather than technical skills, in order to enable acquisition of elementary skills for entrepreneurship. The agricultural sector is faced with a rapid changing political environment. Education needs an approach with flexibility to adequately deal with these changes and therefore needs changes, which is exactly what national educational policies currently imply.
Students in the green sector are mostly students who learn by experience and associate it back into knowledge and skills. Earlier experiences in previous projects, showed that these type of students learn in response to a practical learning situation, using their already acquired competences. Students involved in international PBL in previous projects showed a long-term sustainable increase in competences, as well as effective access to the international Labour market. This should therefore be opened up to all EU students. This project aims to contribute significantly to it basically through development communities of practice which will develop and deliver special EU-Courses open for all member states.
1. Design of standards for learning outcomes developed in international courses. The development must be accordingly to criteria formulated in EQF.
2. Development and planning of a four-week course per Community of Practice (CoP) open for students from EU –states. This course will be the unique specialty of the CoP.
3. Each partner will at least develop one CoP build around a theme in which the CoP is unique.
4. Extension of the network of institutes for delivering the courses and forming of new CoP's
5. Transfer and further development of an internet based tool for management of the courses.
6. Teacher training for training international students in PBL.
8.Working towards a management systeem of tutors who have been involved as student in the program before, for guaranteeing long term operation possibilities (cost-effectiveness).
Description The goal of this project is that we want to give a chance to vocational students to study for a short period in a euopean country. The study is based on agriculture. The students have to commnuicate in English and for that they improve their English skills. Next to that they meet students form other countries so they learn to respect other ways of production and it will widen their horizon. After the course the students will have a feedback about their "European citizin skills". For that they will earn a special designed certificate, which can be usefull for their futural career.
Utilisation et diffusion de résultats
Marché du travail
Formation tout au long de la vie
Validation, transparence, certification
Égalité des chances
Agriculture, Sylviculture et Pêche
Matériel pour l'enseignement
Transparence et certification
* A network of schools who send and recieve students
* A tested and optimised course schedule for international student groups
* A description of Community of Practice model in which course topic related companies will be involved in the course
* A web page for information and registration
* A certificate based on 360 degree feedback. This certificate reflects on social, (european) skills necessary for working in foreign countries