Title Tick-Tack Tech - apprendimento delle lingue nel campo della tecnologia e della meccanica
Project Number 2009-1-IT1-LEO05-00220
Product TICK-TACK TECH software program
Title TICK-TACK TECH software program
Product Type material for open learning
Marketing Text It's language training software program in the field of mechanical engineering
The program has an extensive library of words and phrases in many languages, questions, answers, comments and a useful phrase book about work questions.
The program can be used between two languages "in both directions," but also "in all directions."
In Italian and English speech was also recorded and exercises have been introduced to assist the learning process.
Target group Target groups: technical and vocational schools, universities or higher education institutions, centres for vocational training inside the enterprises, mechanical engineering companies, chambers of commerce, crafts or industry, professional associations and authorities.
Result The DVD product provides access to educational material by means of a computer.
Area of application
- young people undergoing initial vocational training;
- university, high school and vocational training students;
- migrant workers and employed workers seeking qualification improvement;
- trainers and mentors in the areas of language and technical competences;
- language teachers and technical subject teachers (CLIL and VOLL) operating in schools that teach engineering, universities, high schools, adult-education colleges and vocational training institutions;
- human resources managers, vocational training programme planners and managers, trainers and occupational guidance specialists;
- employees at all levels in companies in the engineering field: managers, engineers, service personnel, trade-union representatives, warehouse staff, draughtsmen, planners, designers, tool-makers, foremen, apprentices.