Title Transfer of Pan European Greenkeeping education standards into practise by e-learning (Green-e)
Project Number 2009-1-FI1-LEO05-01590
Product The list of necessary physical resources required to deliver to education programme.
Title The list of necessary physical resources required to deliver to education programme.
Product Type procedure for the analysis and prognosis of the vocational training requirement
Marketing Text Identification, implementation, testing and evaluation of an eLearning system which meets the needs of partners in this project
To identify the range of possible systems of available and select the most suitable ones into this project
• To match the chosen systems to capabilities to each partner. This includes inspection of suitable ICT-environment of partners
• To implementation of chosen systems within each organisations ICT structure
• To test the operations of the system within each partners institution, across partnership and by live simulation. Partners will identify a suitable test group and will test e-learning environment by key staff of each of institutions.
• To investigate and evaluate existing models of best practise and delivery of learning materials using ICT
• To schedule and deliver a range of in-house training programmes for staff and respective partner organisations
Target group Institutions
Result Implementation of the e-learning systems
Area of application
Awareness raising and training event at Kao College including:
- demonstration of potential systems
- evaluation of partners ICT structure
- technical updating
- use ICT platform for communication of progress
Product Languages English