Title PRACTICE: Transfer eines Fernstudium-Plattform für Ländliche Agents Competence Training on Information and Communication Technologies mit Sitz in Europa
Project Number ES/07/LLP-LdV/TOI/149060
Project Type Innovationstransfer
PRACTICE - Plattform für ländliche Agents Competence Training on Information and Communication Technologies in Europa.
PRACTICE zielt auf die Übertragung eines innovativen Trainings-Lösung, die bereits auf einer früheren Leonardo da Vinci-Projekt, das den Zugang zu Möglichkeiten des lebenslangen Lernens für die ländliche Entwicklung Agents (RDA) erhöhen wird getestet.
Transfer findet in 6 europäischen Ländern (Zypern, Polen, Ungarn, Rumänien, Lettland und die Slowakei), wo es ein begrenztes Angebot an spezialisierten Ausbildung in dieser Gruppe zu ergreifen, obwohl sie in Kürze umsetzen Programme zur ländlichen Entwicklung im Rahmen der Strukturfonds der EG sind , für das in den Agenturen der RDA (LEADER-Strategie).
PRACTICE aims at the transfer of an innovative training solution, already tested on a previous Leonardo da Vinci project, which will increase access to Lifelong Learning opportunities for Rural Development Agents (RDAs).
Transfer will take place in 6 European countries (Cyprus, Poland, Hungary, Romania, Latvia and Slovakia) where there is a limited offer of specialised training aimed at this group, even though they are to shortly implement Rural Development Programmes under the EC’s Structural Funds, that require the agency of RDAs (LEADER strategy).
The proposed Transfer of Innovation is threefold:
1. Transfer of the PRACTICE tool, a blended learning distance and tutoring self-learning methodology and platform based upon ICTs (e-learning).
2. Transfer of the Training Modules specifically aimed at the competences needed by RDAs.
3. Transfer of the methodology for the development of new Training Modules and for the adaptation of the Practice tool for further Training offerings addressed to other disadvantaged groups.
The Project contributes to increase the access, the attractiveness and the quality for lifelong learning opportunities of an isolated group, RDAs who through the Practice tool will benefit from improved competences for the fostering of rural development strategies that will promote entrepreneurship, creativity, employability and competitiveness on rural settings.
- Identification of the training requirements of RDAs, in 6 New Member States.
- Updated Methodological and Pedagogical Guide for using the Practice tool.
- Review and development of Training Modules aimed at RDAs (4 Modules) on the Practice tool.
- Practice Tool: updated on-line self-training and tutoring system built upon open source software under GNU license, tested by 30 target groups.
- PracticeNet: a European digital community of target groups and final beneficiaries aimed at the exploitation and ongoing improvement of Practice tool on a cooperative environment.
PRACTICE project was seeking to meet the needs for continuing and lifelong learning of Rural Development Agents who play the core role in the socio-economic development of rural areas. Its global aim was to provide them with a specially adapted and personalized training which would help them acquire new skills and competences in order better face the challenges of newly implemented EU programmes and strategies.
In order to achieve this goal the following specific objectives were set:
- to transfer a blended learning distance and tutoring self-learning tool based on ICTs to cater for the training of RDAs
- to adapt and validate the training tool and contents to the training needs of the 6 New Member States through pilot training experiences.
- to widely disseminate the results of the project and promote the exploitation of the training platform at national and European level, to promote its use and the building of networks focusing on the exchange of experiences and on the continuous improvement of the tool.
It can definitely be stated that all of the above mentioned objectives have been achieved and the final results of the project fully meet the original expectations.
Through the joint work and effort all the partners managed not only to transfer the previous results of FADERTIC project but to improve their quality so as to better respond to the current needs of RDAs in participating countries. This can be confirmed by the very high number of participants who completed the pilot training, their positive opinion and final evaluation of the course as well as by the fact that many of the partners are already planning on organizing new editions based on Practice results.
Moreover, the number of persons and entities joining the PracticeNet Community, strongly promoted during final dissemination actions, is constantly growing. This definitely proves high interest among target groups both in the final outcomes of Practice project – available in the network – and in fostering communication and cooperation with similar agents from different countries.
Berufsorientierung und -beratung
Sectors Land- und Forstwirtschaft, Fischerei
Unterlagen für offenen Unterricht
Verfahren zur Analyse und Prognose des Berufsbildungsbedarfes
Main products of the project have been the following:
Diagnosis Report on Training Needs of Rural Development Agents - based on the results of surveys and questionnaires carried out by all project partners offers a detailed overview on the RDAs situation in all of the participating countries; this report allowed to identify the need for information on EU programmes for rural development.
- Modular Training Contents – specific training material oriented to RDAs and adapted to a distance learning system; consists of 4 modules – Strategic Planning, Project Stimulation and Leading, Cross-Disciplinary Behaviours and Skills and EU Rural Development Programmes.
- Methodological & Pedagogical Guide which includes Students Guide, Tutors & Dynamizers Guide and specific methodology that sustains the training objectives, as well as the itineraries with the training structure and plan.
- PRACTICE Training Tool - based on an open-source software and under GNU licence distance e-learning platform, modified and adapted to Practice image and technical requirements of the training, translated into partners´languages.
- PracticeNet Community - e-platform located on the website of the Practice project (http://practicenet.eu/community), a digital communication and cooperation platform for all those involved in Rural Development from EU countries and other. It means to foster the identification and exchange of experiences, allow finding answers to doubts and questions cooperatively among the members and sharing and exploiting the project final results.