Title Sigma 3C: Cultura, Creatività, Competitività - Trasferimento di strategie per la promozione della competitività e della creatività dell’industria culturale
Project Number LLP-LDV/TOI/08/IT/508
Product Methodological manual and guidelines
Title Methodological manual and guidelines
Product Type others
The objective has been the analysis of the Sigma 3C original methodology:
- according to the results described in the Practical Guide;
- on the basis of the technical partner’s (Eurobic) experience;
- according to the specific needs of the new partnership.
With the aim to:
- optimize this methodology in its critical aspects identified by the network analysis and in the application of this methodology to the territory of Siena;
- adapt this methodology to the objectives of the project;
- focus this methodology on its training value.
Partners analysed the Sigma 3C methodology and its results at local level in the territory of Siena, in order to identify the characteristics of the new methodology, adapted to the project in relation to the critical aspects and the partners’ needs.
From the methodological point of view, the analysis showed:
- the strengths and weaknesses of the tested methodology;
- its impact on the local network of the cultural operators;
- the degree of involvement in relation to the single points and the different stages of the methodology;
- the comparison of results through interviews, focus groups, round tables and questionnaires to select the most successful methods.
From the content viewpoint:
- SWOT analysis of the territory of Siena;
- SWOT analysis of the Sigma 3C network of the culture sector;
- conclusion and selected best practices.
All these elements, together with the partners’ critical assessments, allowed partners to optimize the methodology, by providing the Sigma 3C methodology with a more explicit training and participatory profile.
- The partnership of the project;
- European cultural operators and stakeholders;
- Trainers in cultural and local economic subjects;
- Administratives, officials, institutions, public bodies.
- Methodological manual with description and guide for the implementation of the methodology at local level;
- guidelines for the analysis document;
- guidelines for the territorial identification document;
- guidelines for the identification of strategies and measures.
Area of application The product has been used to adapt the Sigma 3C methodology to the objectives of the project and focus this methodology on its training value.
Product Languages English