Title Programme de formation et de développement innovateur pour réfugiés et demandeur d’asile
Project Number 2009-1-IT1-LEO05-00279
Project Type Projets de transfert d'innovation
Marketing Text Le projet DEEPER a comme objectif d’élaborer un programme au niveau Européen pour l’intégration des réfugiés par : une activité de recherche mené par un groupe transnational ; un échange de méthodologies innovatrices, résultats et modes ; implémentation et évolution dans le contexte national pour mieux contrôler toutes les variables impliquées dans le but de mener un programme effectif de formation.
DEEPER project was intended to design an integrate and EU-based innovative program for refugees through: research activities carried on by a transnational group to ensure a common and wider view of framework and related issues, as well as to share competences and experiences; transfer of innovative methodologies, results and practices; implementation and evaluation in the national context to better monitor all variables (pedagogical, organizational, cultural) involved in setting an effective training program. Consortium is made up of experienced partners coming from institutions(CIR; CIRE and local adm), ONG (CREA) and training and research (Dida, LComm, INCOMA). Other partners were involved in the dissemination phase in order to enhance the results. Associated Partners have sustained pilot in other local area (Caserta) and have assured project' valorization and sustainability (ANCI).
Results have improved trainers teaching skills, tools and practices. Building and promoting the trainers network have allowed to enhance, in the long-run, continuous upgrading of competences and services delivery schema. On institutional level, the local adm. and the system for refugees as a whole, have improved knowledge and quality of services. Learners-refugees had benefit from the project results in terms of improved training programs, that take into account the diversity of cultural, cognitive and motivational learning schema, also valorizing informal learning schema. Decision makers and experts had benefit by getting insight into learning behaviors diversity and, finally, VET sector had benefit on competence development and on increased quality and attractiveness of institutions on cross cultural issues.
VET trainers involved into the Italian refugees system are facing diverse learning styles and behavior of people with different cultural background and psychological meaning related to the refugees experiences, seems to differ between countries: it requires the adaptation of the teaching behavior as well as the integration of innovative methods (such as informal, collaborative) that can foster a learner center approach and continuity in learning.
In addition, they are involved in a deeply differentiate delivery organization in terms of curricula, tools and programs employed in each local area. A common framework is absent in Italy both at the national and local level in terms of tools, competences, and so on. With this regard, Deeper has taken into account two issues: a common need for designing a learner center and innovative training programs for refugees according to the diverse learning schemas; an heterogeneous situation of delivery models and training programs. Deeper aimed to address the rising need for innovative (taking into account potential of informal, learner centered, behavioral learning) and common framework training (tools & programs as well as trainers community) which fulfill the requirements of refugees learning needs, styles and integration processes.
Activités Spécialisées, Scientifiques Et Techniques
Information et Communication
Enseignement à distance
MAIN PRODUCT:e-learning Deeper platform divided into an LMS platform and a Community social networking platform,where Documents and Learning object are create and put for different levels of knowledge and by all the participants to the community.
Other products of the project:
- Project Website; It was web portal prepared in Deeper project. Web portal informed Consortium Partners as well as interested parties (European Commission, National Agency/ies, stakeholders, institutions, federations,social parties, schools for the deaf students, others) about the project progress.
All the preliminary product needed for building of a common basis of knowledge, familiarization with former experiences and project results and the brainstorming regarding project development. In particular these products were:
- Knowledge transfer docs (building of a common basis of knowledge)
- Knowledge pool;
- Brainstorming docs;
- Best Practices Handbook (This result represent the guideline for the collection of the best practices all around European countries involved in the project);
- Needs Analysis report ( it is a document describing social studies methodologies; it is a data collection and analysis report, provide a methodological, social, economic and technolocigal feasibility framework; provide a training framework to target group; underline the positive aspects and the weak points of the system and the training gaps.)
Interview and Focus groups; in order to identify useful and reliable data and information to achieve the following phases of the training project: planning of training experience and identification of didactic aims, contents and training methods, fulfillment of such experiences through a training event. These results were useful for focusing on Linguistic training model for refugees and asylum seekers; organizational model; distance learning technologies to share materials experiences and training contents; refugees trainers profiles. In particular the results were:
- Interview guide for focus group
- Focus group reports
- Guide Lines used as Best Practices Selection Guide Lines
- Scientific papers;during the whole project progress, scientific papers were used as dissemination materials used in local/international/ events, conferences. Scientific papers showed the approach of using e-learning as a tool which helps deaf learners and trainers function in the real world;
Related with the WP4 in order to develop and design the Deeper community platform we produced the following results in order to planning of experimental training process identifying: target, contents and form, didactic materials and experimentation outcomes; Planning of materials (to trainers and final users); Environment and distance interaction desing:
- Training Program Plan
- Training Profiles
- Training Materials
- Deeper Training Environment
- Pilot Run Evaluation; testing activity of the e-learning platform, was a pilot action and moreover short report prepared after the whole pilot action done in Italy and Spain. This short report from the platform testing in Italy and Spain describes how pilot actions were organized in each country, timming, participants.
These group of products are referred to the training design and evaluation approaches and tools; complex Learning Community logical framework and patterns; learning management systems tools design and evaluation tools (usability tests, sw function test) according to learning methodologies referred in Project's results on transferring. The results are:
- Fine Tuning Report and Program Setting Report Plan
- Evaluation Framework
- Final Trainers Package
- Dissemination and Valorisation Plan; plan for the dissemination of the objectives and of the results of the Deeper Project;
- Project Management Plan; managerial plan, which describes the partners' roles in DEEPER project, communication and managerial aspects to be used in the whole project duration, main consortium meetings to be held (plus additional ones, which can be organised);
- Periodic Reports which was internal report showed the situation in the project, tasks and deliverables achieved, dissemination activities done by partners, financial issues needed to be respected by partners;
- Program Evaluation Report; Evaluation and quality assurance. Both WP and activity (task) leaders applyed the quality control methods defined in the project quality plan discussed and approved during the kick off meeting in order to assure that the outputs fulfil the minimum requirements in terms of consistency and legibility
- Final Report – This result is the final report presented to the National Agency.
- Dissemination materials; materials prepared under the Deeper project to be disseminated in a wide range of dissemination activities, like: local/internationa events, workshops, meetings with users, stakeholders, and during ani other dissemination campaigns organised by partners or other parties.
- Dissemination Reports – periodic reports prepared by each partner that shown the dissemination activities.