Title Gib Kompetenz eine Chance. Transparenz und selbständige Tätigkeit für Wanderarbeitnehmer mit Hilfe eines Assessment-Centers
Project Number 2009-1-IT1-LEO05-00195
Project Type Innovationstransfer
Marketing Text Gib Kompetenz eine Chance beschäftigt sich mit den sozioökonomischen Integrationsproblemen der Immigrantengruppen und mit der Verbesserung der Situation der Frauen auf dem Arbeitsmarkt. GKC realisiert die Anpassung und Erprobung der schon für die Wanderarbeitnehmerinnen eingesetzten Methode, die Beratung, Analyse und Entwicklung der aktiven Kompetenzen mit praktischer Unterstützung bei der Eingliederung in den Arbeitsmarkt vereint. Das innovative Element ist die Einbettung der dynamischen Analyse der Kompetenzen in einen Beratungsprozess, der sowohl in Anwesenheit als auch als Fernprozess angeleitet wird.
The issue of socio-economic integration of migrant groups and improvement of women conditions in the Labour Market is a key challenges both at national and at EU level: these groups, even in a variety of forms, face problems as discrimination, lack of recognition of competences or even qualification, when presenting themselves in an foreign working context. Language problems, lack of knowledge of local needs, culture of work and social marginalisation are often additional obstacles to a satisfactory and successful integration process.
GC AC pursues the following objectives:
- Improve the quality of VET systems and employment services, by transferring an added value set of tools already experimented in similar contexts;
- Support the development of local education, training and labour market active policies, by adopting an adapted and experiment set of tools, practices and instruments in the context of competence assessment and transparency, migration, weak target groups' empowerment;
- Experiment and transfer a successful and integrated model, successfully experimented in Germany with migrant women, resulted able to support them within the insertion in the Labour market;
- Improve the employability, or the labour condition, of final beneficiaries in the relevant territories-countries, through integrating the AC instruments and tools in the organisations concerned;
- Have a detailed picture of Labour market needs, similarities and differences, and synergies in the concerned contexts, in order to plan tailored services and policies.
The transfer is made of three components: (1) train of trainers seminars, (2) Assessment Center tools and methods; (3) E-platform for competence documentation and self assessment process, that will be experimented and tested within three different contexts (Center and Southern Italy, Poland) and transferred in four contexts (Center and Southern Italy, Poland, Romania), supporting the creation of stable Networks of professionals and stakeholders which represent a key factor for sustainability and impact strategies. Consortium is involving key public authorities in transfer contexts, experienced VET organisations, social partners. This composition will ease the transfer process and the expected impact on local, national and EU level, allowing a large scale involvement of relevant stakeholders, durable effects on labour markets and beneficiaries and the concrete possibility of stable adoption.
The implementation of the project shall proceed through the successive development of the WP's, meaning the various thematic and transversal aspects will be clearly linked so as to generate synergies and ensure a maximum impact:
1. Labour market analysis. The methodological approach of the needs assessment analysis will be those of the social empirical research – case studies, interviews, etc. and based upon qualitative and quantitative official data available. The results observed will serve as a basis for the implementation of WP2.
2. Adaptation of method. The first part of work will be constituted by the adaptation of Assessment Center exercises and tools, and train of trainers toolkit, the second part will be the review of e-learning platform for documentation of competences and self assessment.
3. Transfer of methods and experimentation. This is the heart of the project, made of 3 main components: a) train of trainers seminars to improve targets' competences and use the toolkits with beneficiaries, b) toolkit of tools of AC (description of competences, instructions, etc), c) E-platform for competence documentation and self assessment process, for final users having attended AC sessions. The final activity in each component will be the review of tools after the test with target groups and beneficiaries. These components are divided into the WP 3 and WP 4, in order to manage the transfer in a rational way, being able to operate a more effective management, counselling, monitoring and evaluation.
4. Dissemination strategy will use a variety of tools, along the whole lifetime of the project, to ensure targeted communication (institutional – public bodies, professional – VET and counseling actors and Centers, end-users oriented) and the multipliers effect pursued by GC-AC. The combination of IT resources (website, newsletters, CD-Rom, etc.), printed tools (leaflets, booklets, etc.), and in presence activities (press conferences and releases, seminars) ensures a wide possibility to reach the different target groups, easy the transferability and sustainability process.;Location: all project locations.
5. Monitoring and evaluation activities allow for permanent review and quality control, and will be oriented towards the “logical framework method”.
Anerkennung, Transparenz, Zertifizierung
Erbringung von Sonstigen Dienstleistungen
Gastgewerbe/Beherbergung und Gastronomie
Unterlagen für offenen Unterricht
Product information During the project implementation, partners produced the following products: National Reports Market Needs Assessment, Integrated labour market needs Assessment,three brochures concerning the Assessmentcenter methodology and testing; project web-site; GCAC on-line platform, Final publication, Cd-rom, two networks in Assessementcenter, outputs of the Project Management and Evaluation Reports.