Title La modelage des reseaux de partenariat social dans la formation professionnelle initiale dans les regions de Lituanie
Project Number LLP-LdV-TOI-2007-LT-0003
Project Type Projets de transfert d'innovation
Marketing Text l'objectif de projet est de preparer le guide pour le developpement de des reseaux de partenariat social dans la formation professionnelle initiale dans les regions de Lituanie en utilisant l'experience de ce type de partenariat de la France, Allemagne et Pays- Bas.
Marché du travail
Entreprise, TPE, PME
Activités Spécialisées, Scientifiques Et Techniques
1. Research of the current situation of the regional social partnership in VET in Lithuania. This study, which was made by the Centre for Vocational Education and Research at Vytautas Magnus University (further indicated as VMU) (P1) includes the overview of the historical development of VET and cooperation between VET stakeholders and its impact to the current situation of the regional VET partnerships, as well as the analysis of the legal basis of the social partnership in VET, the overview of currently existing forms and types of partnerships and cooperation between the stakeholders of VET (regional VET councils, cooperation networks developed by the regional VET centres, sectoral VET centres for practical training etc.), evaluated possibilities provided by the social partnership in VET in solving the most pertinent and important questions related to VET quality, increase of the employability of VET schools leavers, economical and social development of regions.
2. Analysis of the cases of the cooperation and partnership between regional VET stakeholders in Germany, France and in the Netherlands. ITB University of Bremen (P2) analysed the case of cooperation between employers and VET schools in the organization of practical training in the dual VET system of Germany, BETA (P3) researched the case of cooperation of stakeholders in the field of accreditation of competences acquired through the informal and non-formal learning in the regions of France, Talentis (P5) presented the case of the ccoperation between the regional VET centres (ROC) and social stakeholders in the provision of initial and continuing vocational education and training in the Netherlands. There was evaluated the context of historical development of the each selected case, were defined the main mechanisms of trust and cooperation between stakeholders, as well as described the influence of cooperation to the vocational education. This study proposed the experiences, which can be interesting and useful for the designing and development of the regional VET partnerships and networks in Lithuania.
3. Comparative analysis of the regional social partnerhips in VET in Germany, France and the Netherlands. This analysis was executed by Toulouse Business school (P4) together with the VMU (P1) and was based on the comparison of regional VET cooperation cases proposed by the partners referring to the findings and theories of the other researches of social partnership and VET. This study critically evaluates the proposed experiences and potential possibilities of their implementation. It became important source and basis for the „Guidelines for Implementation and Development of Regional VET Cooperation Networks in Lithuania“.
4. Guidelines for Implementation and Development of Regional VET Cooperation Networks in Lithuania. It is the main product of the project, which synthesizes the results of executed research and provides the guidelines and reccomendations for the development of the regional social partnership in VET in Lithuania. Guidelines provide the methodological backgrounds of the establishment and development of the regional VET partnerships, discuss political and legal background for the design and development of regional VET partnerships, present the cases of this field from France, Germany and the Netherlands and discuss their applicability in design of regional VET partnerships in Lithuania. Guidelines also propose the draft model of regional VET partnerships in Lithuania. These guidelines are designed for VET schools, employers and their organizations, trade unions, regional and municipal administrations and other stakeholders. They are printed in Lithuanian and English languages (500 units), translations in Dutch and French are available for downloading on the website of project.
5. Article „Historical development of VET in Lithuania and its influence to the design and implementation of the regional VET partnerships in Lithuania“ published in the journal „Vocational Training: Researches and Reality“ No. 2008/16 (ISSN 1392-6241) (in English). This article is designed for the international audience of VET researchers interested in the problems of VET research and it presents the findings of the project research of historical development of VET in Lithuania and its influence to the design and implementation of the regional VET partnerships.
6. 2 symposia in the international conferences ECER organised by the European Educational Research Association, which took place in Gothenburg (Sweden) in 2008 and in Vienna (Austria) in 2009. These symposia were designed for the presentation and dissemination of the results of researches of the project. At the first symposium in 2008 on the ECER conference in Gothenburg there was presented the research of the current situation of the regional social partnership in VET in Lithuania and the case studies of the cooperation and partnership between regional VET stakeholders in Germany, France and in the Netherlands. At the second symposium at the ECER conference in Vienna in 2009 there were presented the prepared guidelines and discussed the possibilities of establishment and development of the regional VET partnerships and networks in Lithuania and other Central and Eastern European countries by applying the lessons from the experiences of the Western European countries in this field (especially expertiences of Germany, France and the Netherlands). Symposiums involved participation of the VET reasearchers, VET policy makers and executors from the different European countries. These events attracted a big interest of the respresentatives of the Central and Eastern European countries.
7. There were organised 10 training seminars in the all centres of the counties (regions) of Lithuania. These seminars were organised in August-October of 2009. There participated different regional VET stakeholders of the counties: VET schools, colleges, labour market training centres, employers organisations, regional and municipal administrations, trade unions. In these training seminars, held according to specially prepared curriculum, there were presented the main results of researches. After the seminars there were organised discussions, where the participants of seminars disscussed the main VET development problems in the regions related to the cooperation between VET schools, employers, trade unions and regional authorities. Participants of discussions also evaluated the possibilities to use the experiences of foreign countries presented in the Guidelines and to learn from these experiences in developing cooperation between VET stakeholders. As the outcome of these seminars there were prepared political recommendations addressed to the Ministry of Education and Science of Lithuania and to the other institutions which design and implement VET policy in Lithuania.
8. Final conference of the project took place in Kaunas on the 19th of October 2009. There participated the representatives from the Ministry of Education and Science of Lithuania, Methodological Centre of VET, vocational schools, colleges, labour market training centres, Labour Market Training Authority of Lithuania, employers organizations, regional and municipal authorities, trade unions. The presentations were made by the all project partners. There were presented the main outcomes and achievements of the project. The conference included panel discussion, where project partners, experts and participants of conference discussed the possibilities and prospects of the devlopment of cooperation between the regional stakeholders in VET.
9. Poject website http://www.vdu.lt/litvetnet, presenting the project activities and results.
10. External evaluation of the project activities and results executed by the organization „Communitas EU Ltd.“ from the UK, working in the different projects of the social partnership and VET development in the UK and on the EU level. There are prepared interim and final reports of external evaluation (in English).