Title Genre et la Diversité dans l'enseignement et la formation professionnels (EFP
Project Number RO/07/LLP/LdV/TOI/016
Project Type Projets de transfert d'innovation
Le projet européen: Genre et la Diversité dans l'enseignement et la formation professionnels (EFP) vise à offrir des alternatives attrayantes à l'introduction de l'égalité des sexes et des éléments clés de la gestion de la diversité dans la pratique éducative en Roumanie, la Slovénie et la Turquie.
Projet d'enseignement de formation innovants, up-to-date et nécessaire pour le groupe cible constitué de: enseignants de la FEP, les formateurs et les conseillers, les responsables de la formation ou des ressources humaines au sein des entreprises dans une grande variété de contextes, mais aussi aux bénéficiaires finals, le vétérinaire apprenants
•"Manuel pour l'introduction de l'intégration des femmes dans la pratique quotidienne de l'enseignement professionnel et la formation”
•Mise en œuvre Concept ”, un plan d'action structuré pour la localisation et l'organisation de mettre les résultats du projet en pratique
The main objective of this transfer project is to sensitise and inform VET teachers in Romania, Slovenia and Turkey about gender mainstreaming and diversity issues and to enable them to introduce these aspects into their teaching practice. The specific objectives are:
• To transfer, adapt and validate training concepts and materials that contain innovative gender mainstreaming approaches and strategies and methods into three European countries, i.e. Slovenia, Romania and Turkey
• To indicate the organisational and structural framework which is required when gender mainstreaming and diversity aspects are to be implemented in VET measures
• To spread the project contents and results through a variety of valorisation activities, including third parties such as, e.g., educational policy organisations and social partners in the target countries
The outputs will be
• guidelines for gender sensitive education as well as exercises and training materials necessary to introduce gender mainstreaming and diversity issues in Slovenian, Romanian and Turkish language. They will be adapted to the specific learning cultures of the countries mentioned above and to the requirements of vocational training providers.
• didactic guidelines and recommendations how to introduce these materials within the framework of existing teaching schemes, with relation to the specific demand and need of individual users and to the specific learning cultures of the countries mentioned above and to the requirements of vocational training providers
• an implementation concept how to put these materials into the learning practice, i.e. raising the interest of educational policy makers and the respective organisations
The short term impact concerns the partners in the benefiting countries that are also training providers. They can immediately improve the quality of their VET measures and /or offer new training measures which are based on the project results. Through inclusion of a number of strategic multipliers, the long term impact will be an increasing awareness and understanding of the educational value of gender mainstreaming and diversity management and consequently, an improvement of adequate VET training methods
The overall objectives of the project are
• to transfer innovative practice for personal development of female and male learners by introducing gender equality into the vocational education, training and counselling service in Romania, Slovenia and in Turkey
• to sensitise VET teachers, trainers and counsellors, their organisations and key actors of VET funding policy in Romania, Slovenia and Turkey about the importance of gender sensitive approach in daily VET practice
• to provide relevant didactic concepts and innovative practical materials in order to respectively improve the quality of VET systems and practices for continuous training in European countries
• to spread the project contents and results through a variety of dissemination activities, including third parties such as, e.g., labour market policy organisations and social partners.
The specific objectives are:
• to transfer, adapt and validate existing guidance manuals, guidelines, and training materials into Slovenian, Romanian and Turkish language
• to modify and customise these contents by taking into account not only linguistic aspects, but also sociological and cultural aspects in the three target countries
• to adapt the materials by adding didactic guidelines for VET teachers, trainers and counsellors of how to introduce gender sensitive teaching materials within the framework of existing teaching schemes, with relation to the specific demand and need of individual users and to the specific learning cultures of the above mentioned countries and to the requirements of vocational training providers
• to produce, for each target country, an implementation concept of how to put these materials into the learning practice, i.e. raising the interest of educational policy makers
Égalité des chances
Accès pour les personnes moins favorisées
Formation tout au long de la vie
Santé Humaine et Action Sociale
The project partnership developed as one of the main products the “Manual for introducing Gender Mainstreaming into the daily practice of vocational education and training” primarily to inform people responsible for the design and organisation of adult education measures as well as stakeholders in education policy on how to sensitise vis à vis gender and diversity issues as well as on how to implement various activities and measures into vocational education training, enriching existing learning contents. The collection of materials and methods can thus be used for a wide variety of measures and interactions.
Another product of the Gender & Diversity project are the “Guidelines”. This complementary product for adult education organisations and vocational training institutions and, in addition, educational, vocational counsellors and tutors aims at offering didactic guidelines on how to incorporate the materials from the “Manual” within the framework of existing teaching schemes considering the specific requirements of the respective target countries
The Gender & Diversity Implementation Concept provides a structured action plan for the localisation and organisation of putting the project results into practice.