Title Sloop2desc: Sharing Learning Objects in an Open Perspective to Develop European Skills and Competences
Project Number 2009-1-IT1-LEO05-00225
Product Official project web site
Title Official project web site
Product Type website
Marketing Text A unique gateway to all the Sloop2desc products and results.
Official project web site.
The portal represents the hub for all the project information and results. It includes:
- general information on the project: general aim, objectives, partners, main activities;
- access to an open forum area for a community of practice interested in the topics of the project;
- access to the virtual classes of teachers trained during the project;
- access to FreeLOms, the repository of OERs developed during the Sloop2desc project and the former SLOOP project;
- access to a document repository reserved to the partners;
- access to a forum area private to the partners;
- access to a forum area reserved to the staff of the Italian online courses for teachers;
- links to the main products of the project.
A Central Authentication Service (CAS) provides a unique login-password pair for gaining access to all the online services and web sites related to the project.
Information and communication are organized in a hierarchical structure, so that guest can access only general information of the project and read post in the open area of the Community of practice; registered users can even post messages in the community's forum; registered users can be classified, by the portal administrator, as partners, tutors, and trainees, inheriting access privileges associated to each category.
Target group Teachers and professionals in VET; stakeholders and policy makers interested in the topics of the project; researchers in Educational Technologies and competence-based education; SME's representatives; Sloop2desc partners; tutors of the online courses for teachers.
Result Official project web site.
Area of application Dissemination; project management; private and pubblic communication; setting up and development of a community of practice made mainly of teachers, VET professionals and SME's representatives, but potentially open to everyone.