Title E-WINE - Des solutions innovantes pour l'apprentissage électronique dans le secteur du vin
Project Number 2009-1-IT1-LEO05-00197
Project Type Projets de transfert d'innovation
Marketing Text E-WINE vise à offrir des réponses concrètes à l'absence d'un modèle commun européen de formation professionnelle dans le secteur du vin, l'introduction d'un scénario d'apprentissage novatrices dans un domaine traditionnel, intégrant e-learning et m-learning solutions avec de nouveaux contenus adaptés aux besoins du secteur .
Taking advantage of results achieved through previous project TALAS, E-WINE Project has realized:
- the transfer and adaptation of innovative on-line learning solutions for vocational training in the wine sector.
- the design and testing of a first European on line course for "Cellarman" (operator of critical winemaking processes)
developing key competence to manage winemaking and to guarantee the quality of wine transformation process as well as
the quality of final products, paying attention to diversified opportunities and options depending on local, national and
global traditions, potentials, trade channels, targets and trends.
E-WINE Project aimed at addressing ICTs learning solutions to above sectoral needs, to transfer innovation in a traditional sector and to develop innovative common European VET models in the wine field, reducing training costs and therefore supporting SMEs in their pursuit for global competitiveness.The “Cellarman” (modern winemaking operator) Course, promoted by E-WINE Project, aimed at developing knowledge and
skills in the wine field paying attention to the specific needs of winemaking labour markets and responding to growing demand for this professional figure with key competence to manage wine cellars and to guarantee wine quality transformation process as well as final product quality.The “Cellarman” Course has been delivered by e-learning and m-learning and experimented by an “European target
group” coming from each partners’ country. The users who have benefit the course have been:
- young people and students aspiring to work in wine sector and especially interested in increasing knowledge,competences and skills in the wine cellars management;
- people already engaged in the wine field who needed to exploit and develop their own expertise.
- E-WINE platform was Open Source, thus avoiding expensive licences which could have hinder widespread use by SMEs
- E-WINE m-course has guarantee wider accessibility, being suitable for a much larger range of mobile phones,
- E-WINE software was SCORM compliant(SCORM-"Shareable Content Object Reference Model" for online training courses allowing for much easier and more widespread retrieval, import, sharing, reuse and export of learning contents.
E-WINE Project lasted for 24 months.
The Project Activities have been carried out through collaboration among all partners and coordinated through the Steering Committee composed by 1 Responsible for each Partner of Consortium.
The work packages have been coordinated by Partners with high representative expertise and the scheduled activities carried out involving the Partners with specific capacities for the achievement of each work package objectives.
The Project workplan was articulated into 6 six work packages.
Three of them concerned the main transversal actions:
WP. 1 PROJECT MANAGEMENT
WP. 2 DISSEMINATION AND EXPLOITATION
WP. 3 EVALUATION AND MONITORING
The other three work pakages have implemented the activities for the achievement of main project objectives:
WP. 4 TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER AND ADAPTATION
WP. 5 DEFINITION AND DEVELOPMENT OF DIDACTIC CONTENT
WP. 6 DELIVERY
Formation tout au long de la vie
Formation ouverte et à distance
Marché du travail
Sectors Activités Spécialisées, Scientifiques Et Techniques
Matériel pour l'enseignement
Enseignement à distance
The main products that have been realized are:
E-Wine Project Brochure
E-Wine Course Brochure
E-Wine Video Promo
Web Advertisment Articles
Final Evaluation report on didactic effectiveness
Report on Needs Analysis
"Cellarman" E-Course and m- course
Valorization Plan (dissemination and Exploitation)
Quality and evaluation plan
Technical Architecture Plan
E-Wine Quarterly e-newsletters