Title Den zusammenhang zwischen lehren und lerner evaluiren
Project Number 2009-1-IT1-LEO05-00281
Project Type Innovationstransfer
Marketing Text Geben den Sekundarschulen und den Berufsbildungszentren Methodologien und Arbeitsgeräte um zu schätzen welche Beziehung besteht zwischen Unterricht und Erlernung und wie diese Beziehung den formativen Erfolg der Studenten beeinflusst .
Our project wanted to transfer to Italian Vet Institutes and Vet Providers
- the results of the LdV project “Peer Review in initial Vet” (AT/04/C/F/TH-82000), referred to the Quality Areas 2 (Learning and Teaching); 3 (Assessment); 4 (Learning outcomes and Results)
- the results of the research/ action on the “Relationship between Learning and Teaching ” directed by General Directorate of the Regional Education Office Lombardy – Department for Assessment
- the Italian version of the Self-assessment Guide for Schools and Vet Providers edited by ISFOL
These projects faced similar issues from different points of view, separately but with parallel processes, and the interest of a unifying vision is related to the possibility of an integration of methods, models and tools thus producing added value.
So the aim of our project was that of providing Secondary Schools and Vet Providers with methodologies and tools in order to test and assess the relation between learning and teaching and how it influences students training success.
Target of our project were teachers, trainers, school managers from Secondary schools and Vet Providers coordinators. Final target were the students who will take advantages from the improvement of the educational offer.
ValeRIA project had the following purposes:
1. The elaboration of a kit of integrated tools and methodologies from the three projects we wanted to transfer in order to codify the learning / teaching relation and provide schools and Vet providers with methodologies and tools able to assess this relation
2. The sharing of methodologies, tools and means of analysis inside the partnership and their testing in the partner schools
3. The activation of the transfer to other schools and VET providers through
- an electronic platform, built as working room for the community
- the testing of the integrated toolkit inside schools and VET providers
4. The dissemination of the project outcomes through
- the electronic platform and theme seminars in four Italian Regions and a final meeting about territorial interaction
- following actions to be proposed to the General Directorate of Regional Board of Education and promotion of dissemination in South-Italy and Islands schools by the General Directorate of International Relation of Italian Ministry of Education with the specific funds for development and social cohesion.
The purpose of the project was that of forming a working group that involved schools of different types and located in Northern, Central and Southern Italy, in order to get more homogeneous national results in the learning field.
The European comparison during the transfer action permitted the elaboration and the good procedure in continuous development to take into account on the crucial theme of the relationship between teaching-learning.
The addressees of the project were teachers, trainers, trainers’ trainers, headmasters of the Secondary schools and coordinators of Vocational training centers.
The final addressees were obviously the students who will benefit from the improvement in the educational offer.
We completed the results of the projects, object of transfer, adapting them to the specificities of the context and to the needs of the target group:
Peer – Review
European self-assessment guide for the school and educational institutions
Coding the relationship between teaching and learning.
We worked out a research system and a kit of methodologies and instruments for the schools and VETs centers for the evaluation of the teaching-learning relationship.
We shared methodologies, instruments and means of analysis inside the partnership and applied them to the participating schools.
Transfer through the experimentation of the integrated instruments kit in the schools and in the VET centres, first among the partners and after in an enlarged group.
We built a specific platform used as space for community of practice
We transferred the project results through the platform and ad hoc seminars at least in four Italian regions (Lombardy, Lazio, Puglia and Sicily), in Austria and in Scotland.
Paper publication of the Guide Lines for the dissemination.
Nutzung und Verbreitung von Ergebnissen
Erziehung und Unterricht
Erbringung von Freiberuflichen, Wissenschaftlichen und Technischen Dienstleistungen
The Guidelines wants to give the secondary schools and the vocational training centres, methodology and instruments in order to test and to assess what relationship there is between teaching and learning, highlighting how it influences the educational success of the students through.
The definition of a survey structure with a set of integrated instruments
The codification of the relationship between teaching and learning
The working-out of a toolkit and methodologies for the schools and the vocational education centres, considering the specificities of each kind of institutes.
During the 24 months of the Project, the web-platform (www.valeriaproject.eu) has been the working “environment” that has allowed the partners to share:
•the materials while being prepared ( questionnaires, guidelines, methodologies)
•the presentations of the meetings
•the outcomes of the widened transfer
Also the partners, the teachers and the principals of the Secondary schools and VET centers, and the tutor of the National Agency could access, subject to registration, the platform.
The website is www.progettovaleria.eu.
It is possible to read both the Italian version and the English one.