Title TAV - Transfert et adaptation des chèques de formation
Project Number 2009-1-IT1-LEO05-00286
Project Type Projets de transfert d'innovation
Marketing Text Répondre à la demande individuelle de formation, à travers la création d'outils d'aide individuelle et la définition de parcours de formation spécifique et de haute qualité, ainsi que l'offre de services de coaching et de vouchers de formation.
While developing Lifelong learning systems, it is necessary to meet the individual demand for training, through the creation of individual support tools (Individual Learning Account, Individual Training Account, etc.), through the definition of specific and high-quality training pathways, as well as through the offer of coaching services.
Several European countries have adopted tools supporting the individual demand for training, based on “training vouchers”;
over the last few years, also the Autonomous Province of Trento, with co-funding from the ESF, has developed a series of integrated initiatives with the aim to facilitate access (through “training vouchers”) and the creation of a high-quality “catalogue on training opportunities” - with reference to the acquisition of language and computer skills – as well as the offer of coaching services; these initiatives achieved positive results: from 2003 to 2007 over 36.000 “training vouchers” were issued.
The TAV project rested upon this good practice: first it was “enriched” with an exchange among those project partners who already had experiences in terms of support to the individual demand for training (besides the Autonomous Province of Trento, EUROMASC, ILC and UB), while other partners (especially the Region of Western Macedonia) defined and tested intervention systems basing on the experiences already made (completed with the information provided by the partners).
Therefore, the project was first of all an exchange aiming at enriching this good practice, and then it also represented a
“multilateral” transfer: besides the main transfer from the Autonomous Province of Trento to the Region of Western Macedonia, each partner, starting from the exchange with the other partners, transferred parts of the mechanism considered necessary in order to create its own initiatives (the Autonomous Province of Trento integrated its own intervention system by transferring and adapting elements/tools come out from the exchange with the other partners).
The “multilateral transfer” allowed a transnational validation of systems and supported tools adopted to meet the individual
demand for training, and the development of the European guidelines for the realization of mechanisms supporting the individual demand for training.
The TAV project developed the following activities:
- identified all the existing experiences in terms of mechanisms supporting the individual demand for training. Then, it assessed the needs for individual training in the partner countries.
- identified the mechanisms to be transferred and decided how to transfer them, considering the experiences and the analysis of needs;
- transferred the mechanisms and adapted them to the local setting (at national/regional level), by using the best methods for the characteristics of the single tool (meetings with decision makers, awareness-raising among the stakeholders, training for trainers, etc.), and adapted respecting the local peculiarities (especially in terms of training needs).
- after testing the adapted mechanisms, the project evaluated the quality of these transfers, in order to define the European guidelines for supporting the individual
demand for training.
The TAV project improved the participation of European citizens in training processes, in order to satisfy a larger share of the individual demand for training, also through innovative mechanisms (i.e. support tools + high-quality training pathways + coaching services).
Formation tout au long de la vie
Utilisation et diffusion de résultats
Marché du travail
Accès pour les personnes moins favorisées
Égalité des chances
Activités de Services Administratifs et de Soutien
Activités Spécialisées, Scientifiques Et Techniques
Information et Communication
The TAV project carried out a “bilateral” transfer between the Autonomous Province of Trento and the Region of Western Macedonia concerning the mechanisms developed by the Autonomous Province of Trento.
The developed products were:
- a website www.transfervouchertrentino.it, including all the description and outputs of the project.
- a report of good practices identified in the partner regions, regarding the implementation of training vouchers and learning accounts.
- a synthesis report of the focus groups results, carried out in all the partners regions, to identify all the training needs by the local stakeholders.
- the Guidelines for the transfer model, including a "voucher kit" and resulting as an adaptation of the trento model to the W. Macedonia peculiarity.
- the Report about the implementation of the pilot action in W. Macedonia, describing the methods used, the quality and quantity impact, and its final evaluation.
- the European Guidelines, designed to provide
practical support to regional authorities and training providers who are considering the
development of their own training voucher system.