Title To train staff working on building site to thermal insulation with green materials and crude earth technique
Project Number 2009-1-FR1-LEO05-07415
Project Type Transfer of Innovation
Inater plan ’ answers two environmental requirements of the habitat:
- his energy performance,
- his health quality.
It aim is to prepare firms, workers, training centers, social integration association for thermal insulation ecological technique and crude earth technique.
Green materials are at the height of Inater’plan.
His purpose is :
- to develop short training (from 5 to 10 days) based on skill management tools,
- to help firms, workers, training centers, social integration association to develop their skills in green building techniques
The economy "low carbon" in Europe is a hope for economic development through what is commonly called green jobs.
The Green jobs takes into account the environmental dimension of each sector of our economy of production and consumption.
Sustainable development in all professional sectors will increase by the acquisition of specific skills of professionals.
The development of a low carbon economy is based on improvement of existing skills rather than specialized green skills.
CEDEFOP, NOTE D’INFORMATION │ JUILLET 2010 │ ISSN 1831-2438
How to enable professionals and employees to evolve and develop skills to meet the need of environmental construction market?
The short courses included in the professional record and based on real pedagogy (work camp) are adapted to persons working on construction sites.
In Italy, to finance training, it is difficult. It affects the artisan participation to technical short courses. In France and Belgium, financing options exist, but it remains to promote green materials and techniques and to develop professional practices.
The project INATER’ is aimed at :
- The actors of the building (business, artisans, professionals) who want to train and specialize in techniques for implementation of natural insulation and earth.
- Training centers who wish to develop short courses of actions
- The professional structures that assist/ advice companies in management planning skills
- Structures for social and professionnal intergration who want develop professional qualifications for unskilled
The green building incorporates three parameters: the energy performance of housing, the environmental performance of buildings (life cycle) and the air quality in the home. For these reasons, the choice of building materials is important. It affects the green building process. The materials must have a minimum impact on the environment, respect the building and its users (comfort and health) and develop local resources. Among the eco-compatible materials, the project INAT has worked on hemp, earth and straw. The project Inater’, with the specific skills and complementary partners, allowed to work together on hemp.
Utilization and distribution of results
Recognition, transparency, certification
Access for disadvantaged
material for open learning
description of new occupation profiles
There will 3 kinds of results for this project:
- The skill management tools. These are standards for activities and skills. They help to development of new skills. The productions are:
o a method to build standards/frameof reference for activities and skills,
o professionnal activities frame of reference,
o skills base or skills frames of reference,
o training frame of reference for 8 techniques.
- Training spécification and tools and pedagogic tools
- Notebook 21 portraits of companies and teachings