Title Transfer von innovativen Trainingsinstrumenten zwecks Vervollkommung von unternehmerischen Fertigkeiten
Project Number 2009-1-SK1-LEO05-00784
Project Type Innovationstransfer
Marketing Text Das Ziel des Projektes ist die Vervollkommung der unternehmerischen Fertigkeiten von slowakischen Managern mit der Hilfe von unterstützenden Trainingsinstrumenten, ihr Transfer aus vorigen EU-Projekten und Adaptierung auf die Bedingungen der Slowakei unter der Berücksichtigung der Bedürfnisse des slowakischen Arbeitsmarktes
The project aims at improvement of entrepreneurial skills of Slovak managers through the supporting training tools that had been transferred from previous EU projects and adapted into Slovak environment.
The main project objective was to transfer, adapt, test and disseminate a supporting training tools to facilitate the improvement of managerial skills, both the new and experienced managers.
- To involve the training institutions and enterprises to solve the problem with lack of qualified managers,
- To transfer the tools and methodologies for competences assessment and its development (particularly in entrepreneurship) with the aim to develop the skills through the support of creativity and entrepreneurship,
- To analyze and define the competences that have to facilitate the business success,
- To develop, adapt and test the innovative supporting training tools for skills development,
- To support the managers in entrepreneurial competences development through the training activities and mentoring,
- To validate the skills development methodology - supporting training tools,
- To disseminate supporting training tools (methodology) within the participant regions, regional chambers network and also within the European network of EU-praxi.net (www.eu-praxi.net ) and SME-TraiNet (www.smetrai.net )
- The project partnership consisted of experienced training institutions and successful private companies. SCCI PRC, IFOA, WIFI are the training institutions known across the world. Apeiron,Ltd and A-Omega,Ltd are private training and advising companies, experienced in training for SMEs. SCCI PRC and WIFI are the member of EU networks for institutions active in the field of vocational training. Private companies (BWG, Elcom, Ploskon-AT, Regada ) are successful companies with experiences in international business.
- The software for key competences assessment, training material on Project management and “train-the-trainer” methodology had been developed mainly for managers and training institution with aim to assess, evaluate and improve the managerial competences of managers.
Description Through the “supporting training tools” that had been transferred, adapted and tested we contributed to personal development of SMEs managers and new managers on the labour market. All activities and its outcomes were oriented to develop and improve vocational skills of SMEs managers. By means of In-House trainings we supported vocational skills of new managers within the companies. Also we developed an innovative training tools that support vocational training in Slovak environment.
Nutzung und Verbreitung von Ergebnissen
Berufsorientierung und -beratung
Erziehung und Unterricht
Verarbeitendes Gewerbe/Herstellung von Waren
Verfahren zur Analyse und Prognose des Berufsbildungsbedarfes
1. Reports and other administrative documents were provided
2. Model of questionnaire survey on core competences – this questionnaire had been transferred from previous project
3. Catalogue of training pathways (curriculums) for achieving of key competencies with emphasis to entrepreneurship
4. Software for entrepreneurial competencies assessment and the guidance to training paths
5. Hand-book for the trainers “Train-The-Trainers”
6. CD-Rom – off-line version of project web-page with all documents and materials
7. Report on the core competences of succesful business entrepreneurs/managers
8. Report on new entrepreneurs/managers needs
9. Training Material on Project management
10. Pilot execution of competence assessment by means of software tool
11. Transfer seminars to improve managers skills
12. Qualified and certified trainers
13. Mentoring process through In-House training
14. Packet of dissemination tools (webpage, articles in news, project leaflet, CD ROM...)