Title Trans European Promotion of Public-Private Partnership
Project Number 2009-1-PL1-LEO05-05040
Product PPP State of the Art
Title PPP State of the Art
Product Type material for open learning
PPP State of the Art has been completed. This publication is a collective work, composed by Cuneyt Dilsiz, Altan Dizdar, Helder Moura, Arnab Mukherjee, Bartosz Mysiorski, Paul Nowak, Elżbieta Nowosiadły, José Cardoso Teixeira, Przemyslaw Zaremba, edited by Tadhg O 'Mahony and Louis Gunnigan.
The document is available in English.
The publication is currently being translated and will soon also be available in Polish language version.
This publications contains the initial analysys of the PPP considerations in the countries participating in the project (Poland, United Kingdom, Turkey, Ireland and Portugal). The issues that have been raised are such as:
• description of the PPP historical background,
• characteristics of the current and future PPP market,
• description of the legal issues related to the functioning of the PPP,
• distribution/allocation of risks in PPP projects,
• case studies of PPP projects-both successful projects and failures.
Target group Public entities, private companies, other bodies and representatives interested in PPP.
Area of application
Product Languages English