Title Improvement of Vocational Education in Field of Injection Moulding
Project Number LLP/LDV/TOI/2009/SK/93100534
Project Type Projets de transfert d'innovation
Plastic industry is concerned to be a half-branch between technical and chemical industry and therefore education in this field requires heavy investment to technologies to ensure the practical training. The basic technological process in this type of production is the production of plastic materials by process called injection moulding.
Educational material (the curriculum) used in SR does not reach the level of didactical composed text with new innovative methods or content (e-learning, optimalisation). In this regard we see the need of solving this situation by transferring educational material from countries where educational programmes in field of plastic processing by technology injection moulding have a long-term experience and tradition.
Created educational product will be disseminated and sold within all countries of the partnership - Slovakia, Czech Republic, France, and Slovenia.
Project duration was 18 months - from October 2009 till March 2011.
Budget of the project was 205 726 euro.
The main aim was to increase the quality of further education in field of plastic processing by technology called injection moulding in SR.
Project objectives were following:
1. To increase the quality of specialised education in this field in SR through innovated educational material and curriculum.
2. To increase the quality of specialised education in this field in SR through transfer of the Guide for plastic processing.
3. To introduce new technologies to specialised technical education through application of e-learning method in teaching process.
Target groups of the rpoject were:
A) Setupers, technologists and maintainers in injection moulding – 60 persons
B) Teachers and trainers in injection moulding – 7 persons in foreign countries (Czech Republic, Slovenia) 7 persons in Slovakia with French and Slovenian trainers. Together 14 persons
The partnership was formed by seven organizations from four countries (France, Slovenia, Czech Republic, and Slovakia). Partners are public bodies, associations as well as representatives of educational organizations. They have already cooperated on common projects in the previous period.
Main project activities were following:
1. To create educational program fulfilling all levels of further education for adults in field of injection moulding (the basis, training, self-solving problems in praxis, process optimalisation) through provided educational modules (the content), method, and curriculum from project partners.
2. To test and adapt the educational material to conditions of Slovak system of vocational education.
3. To integrate the innovated content, method and curriculum to existing program in SR.
4. To extend, disseminate and commercialize products after project termination.
Utilisation et diffusion de résultats
Marché du travail
Validation, transparence, certification
Formation tout au long de la vie
Formation ouverte et à distance
Entreprise, TPE, PME
Activités Spécialisées, Scientifiques Et Techniques
Transparence et certification
Enseignement à distance
Méthodes de distribution
- Curriculum for educational program in
- Educational materials for participants
- Trainings of trainers
- E-learning, manual and quiz to e-learning
- Modular educational program
- Evaluation system of Quality management
- Dissemination and commercialisation plan