Title Take, Shape and Share: the European Repository project
Project Number NL/07/LLP-LdV/TOI/123016
Project Type Innovationstransfer
Der TSS europäische Reository enthält 50.000 Stunden digitalen Lernmitteln für Berufsausbildung in der englischen Sprache.
Die Datenbank kann als ein wichtiges Hilfsmittel für den Gebrauch und die Lagerung von vorhandenem "E-Learning" und "Mobile Learning" Lernmitteln angesehen werden.
Der Datenbank ist auch ein Hilfsmittel für die Kreation der neuen digitalen pädagogischen arrangieren von Lernmitteln.
TSS Europa ist eine noch wachsende internationale Gemeinschaft der Schulen und Hochschulen, die bereit sind, Lernmitteln zu teilen, um die Ausbildungskosten zu verringern (C)Creative Commons
Zu mehr Information treten Sie bitte mit uns in Verbindung.
The TSS European Repository contains over 50.000 hours of digital learning materials for vocational training and can be considered as an important resource for the re(use) and storage of existing E-Learning and Mobile Learning materials. The repository is also a resource for the creation of new digital educational learning arrangements.
About 90% of the digital materials are available in the English language and contains a great resource for English courses in almost every profession or skill. The resources are brought together by English colleges for Further Education. The TSS European Repository project 2007 - 2009 added new resources from Dutch, Belgium and Romanian colleges.
The TSS Repository is connected to the Dutch international harvester system "Edurep" which makes it possible to search and find learning materials by the use of metadata according to the international standards. The harvester is connected to many other collections, so the TSS-user is able to search for useful knowledge and learning materials in many national and international collections with one search. During the project the Belgium KlasCement collection, an important collection of learning materials brought together by Belgium teachers, was also added to the system. This means, that every country can join the community and is able to take advantage from the knowledge and the resources in the project. The TSS-repository makes it possible that every school, college of any European country can decide for themselves if they like to share a whole collection or just some parts with chosen partners because of strategic interests or other considerations. Examples can be found on the TSS Europe project website. TSS Europe is a still growing community of schools and colleges who are willing to share resources in order to reduce the costs of education by working together. The projectteam is occupied to train the teams at any school or college in the realisation of the so called Educational Content Chain: train the trainer how to develop learning arrangements for use in Virtual Learning Environments (VLE's).
For TSS-community members, the learning materials are free to use and to rearrange under Creative Commons license agreement.
The TSS Repository itself is already translated to the Dutch and the Romanian language. Colleges from other European countries are invited to join the TSS-community to take, shape and share.
Description The aim of the project is to share educational content between schools and colleges for vocational education by the use of a special designed repository for sharing content on a national and international scale. The purpose is, to reduce costs for education by using free learning materials and motivate teachers to arrange their own materials using the internet. Teachers in the project are trained in arranging digital content from several collections connected to an international harvesting system. By using metadata, teachers and students can search and find useful content for their lessons and rearrange the learning object to new learning units or lessons. The idea is derived form the Take Shape and Share project in the U.K. that started 18 years ago. Colleges in the U.K. took care of their educational heritage using a repository. The Take Shape and Share European Repository project adopted this idea of content sharing and added new tools for arranging content and international content harvesting. The outcome of the project is the start of an international community of schools and colleges who are willing to share knowledge and learning materials on a non-profit basis.
Information und Kommunikation
Erbringung von Sonstigen Wirtschaftlichen Dienstleistungen
Gastgewerbe/Beherbergung und Gastronomie
Gesundheits- und Sozialwesen
Erziehung und Unterricht
Kunst, Unterhaltung und Erholung
Land- und Forstwirtschaft, Fischerei
Unterlagen für offenen Unterricht
1. The TSS-Community: cooperation between national and international schools and colleges.
2. The TSS-Repository, implementation in Romania (all languages are possible).
3. Dokeos VLE, implementation in Romania (all languages are possible).
4. Software for content creation: metadata tool for content packaging.
5. E-Book: Title: Zoeken en Vinden, for Dutch teaching staff, developed by the ROC Zeeland; Language: Dutch. A digital book with instruction how to search and find in a efficient way for open educational content in several repositories.
6. Syndication tools used on the tsseurope.eu website for searching and finding E-Learning and M-learning materials in the TSS Repository; developed by the ROC Westerschelde and Kennisnet; Language: Dutch and English;
7. Training teaching staff in Romania;
8. General project training in U.K.;
9. Learning Units: 5 new Learning Units Green Education English language
- Animals: Cats, Chickens, Dogs, Goats;
- Green Environment: Grass and lawns, Roses are red, Violets are blue.
- Horses: Breeding horses, Jumping, Taking care of the horse.
- Livestock and arable: Digestion of herbivores, Growing potatoes in Alberta.
10. Learning Units: 50 new Learning Units Dutch language
11. Digital Lessons: 1000 new lessons, Romanian language
Comert / Commerce
Contabilitate / Accounting
Dirigentie / Coordination
E T G - K. C. / Economy
Educatie antreprenoriala - K.C. / Entrepreneurial education
finantarea afacerii / business finance
Finante / Finance
Organizarea resurselor umane / Organisation of Human Resources
Plan de afaceri / Business Plan
Realizarea situatiilor financiare / Achieve final statements
Temele pentru gradul II - turism servicii / Tourism services
Temele pt. grd. II – metodica / methods
Turism-scoala postliceala / Travel school post high school
12. Learning Units: 5 new Belgium Learning Units, Dutch language
- Gezonde voeding
13. Database: Crop protection integrated for iPhone Language: Dutch and English.
14: Learning Units: 120 modules for TSS Mobile repository after searching: free digital content for use on mobile devices: Language English.
Algebra, economics, history, math, social studies, biology, geography, English, Science in one package, reusable for educational.