Title ESPA EST 2.0. BUSINESS SPANISH FOR SMES
Project Number 2009-1-PL1-LEO05-05043
Product Publications, articles and attendace to conferences.
Title Publications, articles and attendace to conferences.
Product Type distribution methods
Marketing Text These products were very important for the project dissemination and exploitation. Publications, articles and participation in conferences not only provided an opportunity to inform about the project and its main products, but also gave a great opportunity to join a general public discussion about practices, methodologies and tools used in the field of lifelong learning, linguistic and economic education, as well as vocational education and training. Therefore this result not only contributes indirectly to realization of all the main project aims and objectives, but also increases the project sustainability and influence on direct and indirect beneficiaries.
Information about the project was published on webpages of: the Foundation of Small and Medium Enterprises, the Mazovian Chamber of Commerce and Entrepreneurship, Business Zone – Lubuska Gazette, the Center of Entrepreneurship Support in Gdynia, the Biznesowy. net website, Enterprise Europe Network created by the Free Entrepreneurship association, the cultural Cathalonian –Polish association in Barcelona and many others.
The Espa 2.0 project was promoted on the Congress of Small and Medium Enterprises in Katowice.
Project-related posts were published on many internet forums dedicated to business and/or foreign language learning. Blogs promoting the Espa 2.0 project on the internet were created as well.
- scientists and languages specialists
- business and foreing language experts
- managers, directors, employers and SMEs’ Staff from Eastern and Central Europe
- employees who are interested in Lifelong Learning Process and who want to have better skills on job market
- students of management and administration, of foreign affairs (who are planning to work in SMEs in Central-Eastern Europe or who are planning to establish their own enterprises)
- Spanish language students who want to learn business language
- teachers and didactical staff of Spanish Language
- Spanish Language schools and centers
- Chambers of Commerce
- public and state administration
- international companies (people interested in self-education)
- employees and students who are interested in mobility within EU.
Result All these activities were planned to support dissemination of the project among potential users as well as potential partners and patrons. Attendance to conferences helped the Consortium to contact researchers who were very good external evaluators.
Area of application Project related dissemination and exploitation events and activities.
Homepage Not available for public (confidential character).