Title ESPA EST 2.0. BUSINESS SPANISH FOR SMES
Project Number 2009-1-PL1-LEO05-05043
Product Polygraphic information materials.
Title Polygraphic information materials.
Product Type distribution methods
Marketing Text They were used for informating and attracting potential beneficiaries to use our products. They were also used to attract potential partners.
These materials were planned to be used for information and attracting potential users to use Espa2 products. The Project Coordinator has prepared the draft of texts and layouts versions and then presented them to all Partners. After the discussion and final approval by the Partners we have prepared the materials in a language versions adequate to each country. The Consortium all the time had in mind the target groups for such materials, that is why two versions of the texts were prepared:
1) addressed to SME from Central and Eastern Europe - encouraging them to learn Spanish and establish business contacts with Spanish companies
2) addressed to Spanish companies and businessmen - encouraging them to establish contacts with SME from Central and Eastern Europe.
Although both versions keep the same layout design, colors and of course Espa2 logo and other graphics typical to the Project.
The materials (leaflets, posters, folders, roll-ups and brochures) in both cases help in dissemination and exploitations of the Project.
- Media (press, tv, internet publishers)
- managers, directors, employers and SMEs’ Staff from Eastern and Central Europe
- employees who are interested in Lifelong Learning Process and who want to have better skills on job market
- students of management and administration, of foreign affairs (who are planning to work in SMEs in Central-Eastern Europe or who are planning to establish their own enterprises)
- Spanish language students who want to learn business language
- teachers and didactical staff of Spanish Language
- Spanish Language schools and centers
- Chambers of Commerce
- public and state administration
- international companies (people interested in self-education)
- employees and students who are interested in mobility within EU.
Result Potential beneficiaries are attracted to the project. Printed information materials promoted project and its main results among potential beneficiaries and made ESPA2 recognizable brand. They were an important part of dissemination activities and huge help in efficient realization of the dissemination strategy. In this way they contributed to success of the project and to realization of all its main aims and objectives.
Area of application Project related dissemination events and activities.