Title ESPA EST 2.0. BUSINESS SPANISH FOR SMES
Project Number 2009-1-PL1-LEO05-05043
Product Type distribution methods
Marketing Text Very profesionally designed materials containing lots of interesting information for potential users (target) as well potential partners (patrons and cooperating institutions) which was a great help in the valorisation process.
Bulletins are being issued every 2 months with the information about the project and its results. They perform a promotional role for potential users, and informative role for potential partners.
As it was planned, the Bulletins are prepared in English, but the Consortium allows the possibility of translating the Bulletins into other Project's languages if it is needed. Bulletins were also distributed in project languages in Poland, Spain, Czech Republic, Slovak, Romania. Spanish partner has translated, adapted and distributed 6 project bulletins among different SME's and organizations.
- Media (press, tv, internet publishers)
- managers, directors, employers and SMEs’ Staff from Eastern and Central Europe
- employees who are interested in Lifelong Learning Process and who want to have better skills on job market
- students of management and administration, of foreign affairs (who are planning to work in SMEs in Central-Eastern Europe or who are planning to establish their own enterprises)
- Spanish language students who want to learn business language
- teachers and didactical staff of Spanish Language
- Spanish Language schools and centers
- Chambers of Commerce
- public and state administration
- international companies (people interested in self-education)
- employees and students who are interested in mobility within EU.
Result The bulletins keep th etarget groups informed about current events related to the project and the progres of project work.
Area of application Dissemination and informational events and activities, also distributed on project website.