Title ESPA EST 2.0. BUSINESS SPANISH FOR SMES
Project Number 2009-1-PL1-LEO05-05043
Product Dissemination activities.
Title Dissemination activities.
Product Type distribution methods
Marketing Text This product is very important for the Project, as it includes meetings with potential partners as well as potential users as well as presenting results within Internet.
This result is intangible and it includes meetings with potential partners as well as potential users who can be interested in the project results.
The project is under the patronage of the Ministry of Economics, Polish Agency for Enterprise Development and Polish Confederation of Private Employers. Moreover the project is under the media patronage of an economic magazine „Puls Biznesu”. The project was realized in cooperation with „Teraz Polska” Foundation and the AIP Group. The project partners are: Warsaw Academy of Computer Science Management and Administration (Poland), Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Bulgaria), ITURBROK S.L. (Spain), Centro Picasso Ltd. (Latvia), Soros Educational Center Foundation (Romania), Education@Internet (Slovakia).
Information about the project was published on webpages of: the Foundation of Small and Medium Enterprises, the Mazovian Chamber of Commerce and Entrepreneurship, Business Zone – Lubuska Gazette, the Center of Entrepreneurship Support in Gdynia, the Biznesowy. net website, Enterprise Europe Network created by the Free Entrepreneurship association, the cultural Cathalonian –Polish association in Barcelona and many others.
The Espa 2.0 project was promoted on the Congress of Small and Medium Enterprises in Katowice.
Project-related posts were published on many internet forums dedicated to business and/or foreign language learning. Blogs promoting the Espa 2.0 project on the internet were created as well.
The Espa2 project profile was created on Facebook in order to reach the largest possible number of potential beneficiaries.
Hundreds of e-mails informing about the project, inviting to active participation in the project – creating user’s accounts, adding companies and offers to the database of companies and encouraging to share all suggestions and ideas connected with the project were send.
Questionnaires were created in order to improve the quality of language course and other products.
- Media (press, tv, internet publishers)
- managers, directors, employers and SMEs’ Staff from Eastern and Central Europe
- employees who are interested in Lifelong Learning Process and who want to have better skills on job market
- students of management and administration, of foreign affairs (who are planning to work in SMEs in Central-Eastern Europe or who are planning to establish their own enterprises)
- Spanish language students who want to learn business language
- teachers and didactical staff of Spanish Language
- Spanish Language schools and centers
- Chambers of Commerce
- public and state administration
- international companies (people interested in self-education)
- employees and students who are interested in mobility within EU.
Result Thanks to diversified dissemination activities the largest possible number of potential users will become familiar with the project.
Area of application Project related dissemination events.