Title ESPA EST 2.0. BUSINESS SPANISH FOR SMES
Project Number 2009-1-PL1-LEO05-05043
Product Dissemination strategy.
Title Dissemination strategy.
Product Type distribution methods
Marketing Text This is a document which helps all partners to reach potential cooperants (institutions, media and press, SMEs organizations, etc.) in dissemination and exploitation of results.
Description The document "Dissemination strategy" was prepared to help all project partners to reach potential dissemination partners (institutions, media and press, SMEs organizations, etc.) in dissemination and exploitation of results. The implemented strategy wasn’t differ from the one which was planned in the beginning but on each stage it have been developed with more precise details. The strategy divided the dissemination activities in the first stage of the Project into two parts. The aim of the first part was to prepare the assumptions and information materials (mainly spreading information and disseminating idea), the aim of the second part was to reach final users, who will support dissemination activities in future stages of the Project implementation (therefore it was including dissemination and exploitation). The dissemination strategy was dived into gathering patrons and partners, institutions and organizations. The Partnership prepared a list of forums, blogs and web sites which have been helping in promoting the project and acquiring ESPA 2.0 society. All dissemination activities are presented in the dissemination section in that report. In order to make a homogeneous image of the project, the partnership decided to adapt the project name to marketing purposes. This was directly connected with the choice of an Internet domain (www.espa2.eu).
- future patrons
- organizations with direct contact to target group
- managers, directors, employers and SMEs’ Staff from Eastern and Central Europe
- employees who are interested in Lifelong Learning Process and who want to have better skills on job market
- students of management and administration, of foreign affairs (who are planning to work in SMEs in Central-Eastern Europe or who are planning to establish their own enterprises)
- Spanish language students who want to learn business language
- teachers and didactical staff of Spanish Language
- Spanish Language schools and centers
- Chambers of Commerce
- public and state administration
- international companies (people interested in self-education)
- employees and students who are interested in mobility within EU
- Internet users around Europe who want to get some information about Spain and East European Countries
Result Thanks to the strategy the project related dissemination activities were well prepared planned, coordinated and efficiently managed. Furthermore the very strong patrons were reached and cooperated (still cooperating withing sustaitability and future development)
Area of application Project related dissemination and exploitation events and activities.
Homepage Not available for public (confidential character).
Product Languages English