Title ESPA EST 2.0. BUSINESS SPANISH FOR SMES
Project Number 2009-1-PL1-LEO05-05043
Product Updating the content
Title Updating the content
Product Type others
Marketing Text The most important element in the realization of the project was constant and current updating of the content of all products of the project. The process of updating concerned all content materials: texts, audio files, photographs, etc.
Description This part of work resulted in uploading and updating the materials developed in course of work on particular products. The materials included in products ESPA Learning, ESPA Dictionary, ESPA Base and ESPA Info, as well as translations were uploaded. The process of upload has also included adding the system parameters as well as all non-didactic and multilingual text materials, e.g. elements of the interface, text labels, system messages, product descriptions, etc. The process of upload comprised all kinds of materials: texts, mp3 files, graphic and multimedia materials. The process of updating was connected with the texts’ formatting and visualization improvement, as well as adding improved materials.
- managers, directors, employers and SMEs’ Staff from Eastern and Central Europe
- employees who are interested in Lifelong Learning Process and who want to have better skills on job market
- students of management and administration, of foreign affairs (who are planning to work in SMEs in Central-Eastern Europe or who are planning to establish their own enterprises)
- Spanish language students who want to learn business language
- teachers and didactical staff of Spanish Language
- Spanish Language schools and centers
- Chambers of Commerce
- public and state administration
- international companies (people interested in self-education)
- employees and students who are interested in mobility within EU
- Internet users around Europe who want to get some information about Spain and East European Countries
Result The content of the project website is up to date and useful, according to the needs of the users.
Area of application Upload of materials to the system (administrative activities) and management of these materials (editorial and quality-related activities) enable presentation of all the prepared materials on the Internet service. These activities contribute to realization of the main project aims and objectives, i.e. development of innovative practices in the field of e-learning of foreign languages and business.