Title ESPA EST 2.0. BUSINESS SPANISH FOR SMES
Project Number 2009-1-PL1-LEO05-05043
Product Internet society.
Title Internet society.
Product Type others
Marketing Text The creation of an e-society gathered around the project is an important element of the project itself. Such society should be established in partners' countries. For this purpose, the partners will monitor and moderate the activity of the users, they will also motivate them to use other products of the project.
Description Creating an Internet society gathered around the ESPA 2 project aims mainly at assuring sustainability and high quality of the products that were developed. The Internet community realizes three tasks: (1) participating in development of didactic materials, (2) supporting the partnership, in order to achieve high quality results, (3) contributing to efficiency of the project valorization process. The Internet community was created in all the countries participating in the project realization. During the first year, chosen members of the community took part in the first part of work (development of materials). The community participated actively in realization of the quality policy. Still, the most important task for the community was participation in the project dissemination activities, which were planned for the second year of the project realization and which are still being carried out and will be continued after the end of project financing. The community of ESPA 2.0 participates in evaluation of each product of ESPA 2.0. The community of ESPA 2.0 exchanges experiences connected with business among SMEs. The community of ESPA 2.0 project is an integral part of the ESPA 2.0 project. Each day members of the community comment and evaluate all products, write blogs and exchange business experiences on ESPA 2.0 website. The community of the ESPA 2.0 project participates in looking for cooperation, partners and business possibilities.
- managers, directors, employers and SMEs’ Staff from Eastern and Central Europe
- employees who are interested in Lifelong Learning Process and who want to have better skills on job market
- students of management and administration, of foreign affairs (who are planning to work in SMEs in Central-Eastern Europe or who are planning to establish their own enterprises)
- Spanish language students who want to learn business language
- teachers and didactical staff of Spanish Language
- Spanish Language schools and centers
- Chambers of Commerce
- public and state administration
- international companies (people interested in self-education)
- employees and students who are interested in mobility within EU
- Internet users around Europe who want to get some information about Spain and East European Countries
Result This product is meant to integrate the users of the project, enable them to contact one another and actively participate in development of the project.
Area of application The society is established on the project website, available to the wide audience.